NRA Personal Protection Outside the Home Course in DFW area

General training discussions and class reviews.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
G19TX
Posts in topic: 1

NRA Personal Protection Outside the Home Course in DFW area

Post by G19TX »

I am posting this to see if I could kick up some interest from others who may also be interested in taking this course.

Ralph Riggs is offering this course, to run Mar 14-15, 2009, but I was the only one who expressed interest in the course.

The course is in Sherman Tx. He needs 3-5 people to make the course viable. Given the growing number of new CHLers in the DFW area, I would think this would be a natural extension of our training.

If this sounds interesting to you, please email or call Ralph ASAP and tell his that you are interested. I have found that it is pretty rare to find this course offered in the DFW area, so don't pass up this chance!

Ralph Riggs contact info: ralph@shootsafe.com

Specific info about the course in March is here: http://redriverfirearmsllc.com/classes_events.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

General info about the NRA PP course is here:
http://www.nrahq.org/education/training ... .asp#ppoth" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
and here
http://www.nrahq.org/education/training ... &Type=PPOH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hope to see you at the course....

KFP
Posts in topic: 2

Re: NRA Personal Protection Outside the Home Course in DFW area

Post by KFP »

Unfortunately the dates don't work for me, but I was curious about the cost - am I missing this on the site? This is something that I would be interested in sometime in the near future.

Also, welcome to the forum! I think that you'll find that it is a great resource with knowledgeable members.
Life Member NRA & TSRA

Right2Carry
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Right2Carry »

I didn't see any cost associated with the course on the above link but I did find this information on another website.

Sherman - Saturday, March 14, 2009, Red River Range, $250
Ralph Riggs, 9725717313. , ralph@shootsafe.com
Class types: Personal Protection Outside of the Home

Course Notes:
Students will need favorite center fire handgun and strong side holster and 150 rounds of ammunition.
“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, an American Soldier doesn't have that problem". — President Ronald Reagan, 1985

KFP
Posts in topic: 2

Post by KFP »

Thanks!
Life Member NRA & TSRA

Return to “General”