Tactical Shooting with fm2

General training discussions and class reviews.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
Paladin
Posts in topic: 1

Tactical Shooting with fm2

Post by Paladin »

Had the chance to catch up with fm2 with his tactical shooting class at Best Shot range in Friendswood tonight.

The training is just as good as I remember it and several of his students have really sharpened their tactical skills since I last saw them. Fm2's shoot/no-shoot targets are super realistic and have become even more tricky in the last year.

My hat's off to the group. They are developing critical skills in excess of what I see with a lot of professionals who carry guns daily on the job.

Fm2's Tactical shooting class is still the best deal for training in Houston at the price of $15 every Sunday night. :txflag:
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

fm2
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Tactical Shooting with fm2

Post by fm2 »

Thanks for the kind words. :tiphat:

We will be working on one handed shooting tomorrow if anyone wants to work
“It is the belief that violence is an aberration that is dangerous because it lulls us into forgetting how easily violence may erupt in quiescent places.” S. Pinker

fm2
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Tactical Shooting with fm2

Post by fm2 »

We will be running our low-light, no walk thru scenario this Sun.
The following Sun. we will start the training cyle over and work on draw stroke. email me at Glockfan AT comcast.net with any questions.
“It is the belief that violence is an aberration that is dangerous because it lulls us into forgetting how easily violence may erupt in quiescent places.” S. Pinker

Return to “General”