Ladies CHL near New Braunfels

General training discussions and class reviews.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
DevilDawg
Posts in topic: 1

Ladies CHL near New Braunfels

Post by DevilDawg »

MOD's move if not the right area please.

My sister is in the New Braunfels area and looking to take her class in the near future. My brother and Brother-in-Law are going to work on her shooting skills prior to so she doesn't stress about the skills portion. I already told her about the classroom portion. She is a new shooter so I am looking to find a vetted instructor as below.

Does anyone have solid info on an instructor in the area? New Bruanfels/San Marcos? or does she need to go to Austin/San Antonio?

Offering Ladies only classes? Women are usually less nervous in a pack like a pride of lioness in my experience.

Quality range and supplies with reasonable rates. I have googled and several in San Antonio are not very well represented in the reviews.

jayinsat

Re: Ladies CHL near New Braunfels

Post by jayinsat »

I know and highly recommend an instructor not far from you in the area. They offer a ladies only CHL class. They are called Tactical Safety Institute. http://www.tac-safe.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. They are EXCELLENT, FUN and THOROUGH. Best prices in town. IMHO

I don't work for them or know them personally. They were recommended to me by a co-worker. I was very impressed when me and my wife went through their class.
Armed not dangerous but potentially lethal.
CHL Application mailed 10/2/12
Plastic in hand 11/16/12

JALLEN
Posts in topic: 2

Post by JALLEN »

Did your sister make it to the class? What was her impression?

I need to get a class, and am thinking I might be able to get over there next month. The location would be close to ideal for me, if the course is any good.
Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

JALLEN
Posts in topic: 2

Post by JALLEN »

I've signed up for the class on May 24 at Tactical Safety Institute. It is conveniently located to where I will be that week, so hopefully will be a worthwhile event.

I'll do an after action report first chance I get.
Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

jmra

Post by jmra »

JALLEN wrote:I've signed up for the class on May 24 at Tactical Safety Institute. It is conveniently located to where I will be that week, so hopefully will be a worthwhile event.

I'll do an after action report first chance I get.
Let us know when you get moved. I'll print out your avatar, put it at the head of the table and my family will have a welcome home party in your honor. :mrgreen:
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

Return to “General”