Renewal Training Class - Crossfire - Cabela's

General training discussions and class reviews.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
LabRat
Posts in topic: 2

Renewal Training Class - Crossfire - Cabela's

Post by LabRat »

Just a quick note to thank Crossfire and her folks for a really good renewal class today.

My wife and I both attended. Great information; well presented. Good environment to learn.

The material was provided in section we could easily learn and remember.

The time went by really quick; we were done before we knew it! That's when you know you're getting good information.

Best class yet.

LabRat
This is not legal advice.
People should be able to perform many functions; for others and for themselves. Specialization is for insects. — Robert Heinlein (Severe paraphrase)

Keith B
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Renewal Training Class - Crossfire - Cabela's

Post by Keith B »

Sorry I couldn't be there today and meet you in person. Was on call so couldn't come over. :-(
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

Topic author
LabRat
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Renewal Training Class - Crossfire - Cabela's

Post by LabRat »

Keith B wrote:Sorry I couldn't be there today and meet you in person. Was on call so couldn't come over. :-(
Would like to have met you too; maybe another time.

I spent a number of years doing on-call work for hospital laboratories and medical device support centers, so I know what you were going through. On-call can be either boring or a real a tough grind if it all goes sideways.
On-call is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get (to quote a phrase).

I appreciate the thought; will catch you another time; take care.

LabRat
This is not legal advice.
People should be able to perform many functions; for others and for themselves. Specialization is for insects. — Robert Heinlein (Severe paraphrase)

Return to “General”