1st Renewal Experience - Crossfire Training

General training discussions and class reviews.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
magicglock
Posts in topic: 1

1st Renewal Experience - Crossfire Training

Post by magicglock »

I was aprehensive about taking another CHL class after the horrible experience I had with my initial class at DFW Shooting Range in Dallas 4.5 years ago. I learned more from this forum prior to my initial CHL class than I did at the class. I am up for renewal and wanted to support one of the instructors from this forum. I contacted Crossfire Training and emailed back and forth with Linda several times starting in late December. The first class available was Feb 9 but Linda said she could put me on the waitlist for other classes and she would call if something was available. From my initial contact with Crossfire until completion of the course today customer service has far exceeded expectations! Linda called several times to get me into earlier classes and I just couldn't make it work as I travel frequently but she lived up to the promise again and again.

I arrived at Cabella's early this morning and waited with the crowd of early shoppers waiting for the store to open. We were greeted promptly at 8:45 by Cabela's staff and invited into the store prior to opening to get to the conference center. As we entered the classroom, we were greeted by several members of the Crossfire staff and welcomed into a well prepared classroom with top notch audio/visual equipment, refreshments, and professional materials waiting at each desk. The learning environment was free of distractions, organized, paced appropriately and most importantly, engaging even for those of us well versed on the requirements. I am involved with running a network of professional training centers for a fortune 200 company as a career and Crossfire's training is of the caliber any fortune 200 company would be proud of or strive to achieve. By the way, the lunch spread was great too!

I enjoyed the experience today and enjoyed meeting a few members of the forum. Linda and Kieth B it was a pleasure to meet you and well worth the drive from Frisco. I would recommend Crossfire Training to anyone up for renewal or as a first timer. If you are going to spend money on a class, I can't think of a better place to go. In the spirit of being fair and balanced I will give one critisism: If the class was in a different location I would not have had as much explaining to do with my wife as to why I spent so much money today. (Hard to be at Cabella's and not spend a little money)

Thanks all...see ya in 5 years.

Return to “General”