Comp-Tac Infidel

Holsters, sights, magazines, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

age_ranger
Posts in topic: 1

Post by age_ranger »

Just put in an order for one of their double mag holders for IDPA use. I'll be sure to post up my experience with them.
http://www.berettaforum.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just remember: Your very best thinking got you where you are now!!!

Topic author
longtooth
Posts in topic: 17

Post by longtooth »

You will like it I believe. I have a single. If really like their 4-pack but already have one & caint justify the expense for a 2nd no more than I use it.
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

NcongruNt
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Comp-Tac Infidel

Post by NcongruNt »

To resurrect an old thread, I'm still waiting on Comp-tac to add the Hi-Power to the list for the Infadel.

I talked to Gregg at the 2007 Forum Day and made my desires known specifically that I wanted an Infadel for my Hi-Power. It looks like they went and added the Hi-Power to every holster EXCEPT the Infadel! :banghead:

Dunno what the deal is, and maybe it just didn't get added to the site. I kicked off an e-mail asking them about it just now. :waiting:
NRA Member
TSRA Member
My Blog: All You Really Need

NcongruNt
Posts in topic: 2

Post by NcongruNt »

Got my answer back from Comp-Tac. They said they're working on getting Hi-Power molds put in for the Infadel. Unfortunately, their hi-power holsters will not fit the non-beveled slide on my Hi-Power. :cryin

I wrote back asking if fitting the kydex for the non-beveled slide would be doable under their "custom work" policy, and if so - what it would cost to have it done. I have a feeling that if it's possible, it's simply not going to be worth doing for the price it commands. I'm sure I'll have enough time to think about it while they get molds going for the Infadel anyway.

*sigh*.

I guess Kydex and I just weren't meant to be together. :grumble

Update: I have been informed that modifying the holster to make it fit the non-beveled slide is beyond the scope of their custom work. No soup for me! :sad:
NRA Member
TSRA Member
My Blog: All You Really Need

hheremtp
Posts in topic: 3

Post by hheremtp »

After all of the rave reviews of this holster I am looking into buying one, but I have one question. I know they make the holster for a sig 229r however I have a set of CTC grips on mine, and my current holster had to be modified a bit to be able to accept the pistol with the little laser that protrudes off of the side, will I need to have the holster custom made for this application or will the off the shelf mold that they use work?

Thanks,

Steve
Steve

Xander
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Xander »

hheremtp wrote:After all of the rave reviews of this holster I am looking into buying one, but I have one question. I know they make the holster for a sig 229r however I have a set of CTC grips on mine, and my current holster had to be modified a bit to be able to accept the pistol with the little laser that protrudes off of the side, will I need to have the holster custom made for this application or will the off the shelf mold that they use work?

Thanks,

Steve
I'm looking at mine right now, and if my recollection of the profile on the CTC grips is correct, no I do not think they would fit in the standard 229 holster.

hheremtp

Post by hheremtp »

Xander wrote:
hheremtp wrote:After all of the rave reviews of this holster I am looking into buying one, but I have one question. I know they make the holster for a sig 229r however I have a set of CTC grips on mine, and my current holster had to be modified a bit to be able to accept the pistol with the little laser that protrudes off of the side, will I need to have the holster custom made for this application or will the off the shelf mold that they use work?

Thanks,

Steve
I'm looking at mine right now, and if my recollection of the profile on the CTC grips is correct, no I do not think they would fit in the standard 229 holster.

ARRRRG!!!! :banghead: . I guess I will have to give them a call and see if I can have it custom made. Thanks for the info Xander

UPDATE: Just spoke with comp-tac, they said that the holster should fit the gun with the ctc grips on it, he told me to put in the comments box that I have ctc grips on the gun and they guys will make sure that it fits when they build my holster. :anamatedbanana
Steve

hheremtp

Post by hheremtp »

Well, I finaly did it, I broke down and orderd one, I am hoping it is as good as everyone keeps saying it is. I will post my review of it after I get it and have had a chance to wear it for a bit.
Steve

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”