Kholster promo code

Holsters, sights, magazines, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
bernie-attorney
Posts in topic: 1

Kholster promo code

Post by bernie-attorney »

Santa brought a 'Crescent' left-handed model Kholster tuckable for Christmas for my CZ-82 (who was very good all year -- and cleaned the CHL test target back in November). I had researched and it seemed that they were the only one I could find that made a tuckable for the CZ-82, and they were very reasonably-priced. I ordered it on 2 Dec, the site said I shouldn't count on a pre-Christmas delivery, but it got here a couple of days before. Any company that, as here, (reasonably) under-promises then over-delivers is always a favorite of mine.

It fits fine, standing/walking/sitting, after adjusting it for the cant and depth that seems to feel best to me -- now if I could only get the new leather to stop creaking as I move around . . .. I suppose that'll fix itself in time.

Anyway, if anyone needs a rebate code, the one that came with the holster to pass along was 11-11370. It'll get you 10% off, rebated after your holster ships, I think. I'm a rifle guy mostly, so I doubt I'll be taking advantage of the 'referral' person's rebate, but no reason someone else shouldn't benefit from the deal Kholster offers. I'm very happy with the CZ-82: ambi safety and mag release for this lefty, fits my hand well, and I can get good results, so why buy anything else (and then the mags, and then the different ammo, and then the holster(s) . . .)?

goofygrin
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Kholster promo code

Post by goofygrin »

You should have posted this earlier :)

I ordered one for my CZ82 right after christmas (and it shipped late last week).

I think you can get some baseball glove conditioner to help reduce the squeaking.

I put the grips4u grips on mine.

tbrown

Post by tbrown »

Can multiple people use the promo code?
sent to you from my safe space in the hill country

goofygrin
Posts in topic: 2

Post by goofygrin »

Yep. Never expires, etc.

nguyen925

Post by nguyen925 »

Boo I bought this a day before you posted this. thanks anyways though!

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”