Kahr pm9 holster fit

Holsters, sights, magazines, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
j1132s
Posts in topic: 1

Kahr pm9 holster fit

Post by j1132s »

Well, I'm still waiting on my CHL, but decided to get some holsters for the Kahr PM9. It seems very few holsters list that pistol as being compatible, so I went and bought a bunch different ones locally and here's my fit results:

pics at http://www.employees.org/~ctai/kahrholster

Pics #1-4 are about the Uncle Mike's IWB size 1 (~$10). It fits pretty well. I don't have the force measurement for upside down drop test, but it seems ok. (I'm holding on to just the tag while doing this test).

Pics #5,6 are about Federal Agent Kangaroo size 3A (~$15). It fits nicely.Also, I tried the upside down test w/ straps off, and the gun stayed in. But w/ any force, it'll fall out.

Pics #7,8 show the Uncle Mike's IWB w/ strap. I think the straps are 0.25 - .5 in too long, so it's not really a good fit.

Anyway, none of those holsters lists the Kahr PM9 as compatible, but they are so cheap and available so readily that I thought some of you may be interested ...

Can't wait for my CHL. Also, my wife likes the kahr a lot, she thinks its
the best cutest gun I have. So I've got permission to get another one for myself.. Very likely she'll go for CHL! I'll let you know something very interesting in another post... It may help you buy more guns:)

Thanks,
Ching

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”