Gun belts

Holsters, sights, magazines, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Mick22
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Gun belts

Post by Mick22 »

I've been using a CB for around 4 months now. So far I have no complaints.

http://www.crossbreedholsters.com/Hotca ... fault.aspx

Texascrewser
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Texascrewser »

45703030shooter wrote:I asked the guy that fixed my boots in floresville if he could make them. He does two layers with stiffener. One week turnaround and under 85 bucks and I can see and feel other examples and pick colors. I think I'm gonna give him a try before I order one online. Thanks for all yells help
Who did you use in Floresville?

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

The buckle on my Galco leather belt is removable. It's not as easy as snaps, but there are two screws that go into barrel nuts.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Texascrewser

Post by Texascrewser »

I have several D.M. Bullard holsters, has anyone tried his belts?

carlson1
Posts in topic: 2

Post by carlson1 »

Texascrewser wrote:I have several D.M. Bullard holsters, has anyone tried his belts?
I haven't, but you will be hard pressed to beat the quality of his holsters. I use the dual carry almost exclusively. I have one for my Glock that I have used almost 15 years. Great quality and great customer service.

Texascrewser

Post by Texascrewser »

carlson1 wrote:
Texascrewser wrote:I have several D.M. Bullard holsters, has anyone tried his belts?
I haven't, but you will be hard pressed to beat the quality of his holsters. I use the dual carry almost exclusively. I have one for my Glock that I have used almost 15 years. Great quality and great customer service.
I too love my Dual carry, be using them for many years and you can't beat them, for my 1911 Officer & Government, and my Wife uses one for her S&W 357. I love his quality, just haven't tried the belts yet.

OlBill

Post by OlBill »

Tucker Gun Leather in Houston. Call them, they do great work.

Battousai

Post by Battousai »

Mick22 wrote:I've been using a CB for around 4 months now. So far I have no complaints.

http://www.crossbreedholsters.com/Hotca ... fault.aspx
I've got a crossbreed aswell, had one for almost 2 years now, hoping I will get another year out of it, feels like it is getting soft/weak.

Does anyone have experience with belt man's no buckle belts?

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

I ordered one of the Alien Gear belts today.. Will see how it is.

ScottDLS

Post by ScottDLS »

Ordered a black Galco one along with a Galco OWB leather holster for my SIG 226. I was told to order one size (2in) bigger than my waist size. Is this true?
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

loktite

Post by loktite »

ScottDLS wrote:Ordered a black Galco one along with a Galco OWB leather holster for my SIG 226. I was told to order one size (2in) bigger than my waist size. Is this true?
No experience directly, but their site shows:
Measure your existing belt from the end of the buckle to the hole you are currently using. That measurement will be the size you should order your new Galco belt. Galco belts are made in even sizes only, so you should round up to the nearest even size. Galco belts are sized to the center hole.
NRA Endowment Member

SecurityGeek

Post by SecurityGeek »

You might check out "Hank's Belts" on Amazon.com. Most run $50 - $60, bullhide with removable hardware, and are very tough. I bought two a few months ago and they still look and feel new.
"How old would you be if you didn't know how old you was?"
- S. Paige

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”