A Custom Holster..... Off The Shelf......Very Rare Indeed!

Holsters, sights, magazines, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
tex45acp
Posts in topic: 1

A Custom Holster..... Off The Shelf......Very Rare Indeed!

Post by tex45acp »

In these times of 6 to 46 weeks waiting period for a good custom holster, it is really nice to find one hanging from the rack of a gun dealer. I have been looking for a good IWB holster for my 3" SP-101. The 3" part is where the trouble begins. To get a holster to fit that sized gun you usually have to wait for ungodly long waiting periods. I was in Collectors Firearms about a week ago, looking at their extensive holster collection and I found one to fit my gun. It is a Tucker Leather Heratige and it is a bueaty. I have worn in on several occasions since its purchase and I really like it. But there is a little I am not telling you......first this holster was made for the J frame Smith and I bought it much cheaper than I would have thought. It had no tag so when I took it up front for purchase the holster guy said give it to him for 20% off retail. I walked out with it for $70 bucks. I have yet to pay less than $100.00 for any of my other custom IWB's so I am a happy man. Here are a couple of pics!!!
Texas.....Nuff Said!!!

HighVelocity

Post by HighVelocity »

SWEET!! :o

My local dealers never have good leather, new or used. I think they take it home for themselves.

That's one heck of a find.
I am scared of empty guns and keep mine loaded at all times. The family knows the guns are loaded and treats them with respect. Loaded guns cause few accidents; empty guns kill people every year. -Elmer Keith. 1961

Texasdoc

Post by Texasdoc »

HV, I think your right there,my Local shop has only the worn out used ones or used in good condiction for full retail.

I have have asked them to order me a holster and its taken them 2 or 3 weeks to evern order on.

So if you find a good deal like this and need it jump on it as you might not ever find it again.

300shooter
Shoot more,then Reload and Shoot somemore. Image

http://www.texasguntalk.com

flintknapper
Banned

Post by flintknapper »

Sweeeeeet!

I have the very same pistol. Here is a link for a nice F/O front sight if you don't like the factory blade.

http://www.geminicustoms.com/Small%20Wonder.htm

Do those grips interfere with your speed loader any? The Hogues on mine make it a bit tricky, as they rub the H&K just slightly.

Nice rig!
Spartans ask not how many, but where!

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”