Crossbreed - Delivery Time?

Holsters, sights, magazines, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

garcia946
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Crossbreed - Delivery Time?

Post by garcia946 »

garcia946 wrote:I just ordered a new holster on June 21st , the guy told me expect 4-6 weeks . Just gonna wait and see how long it takes. In no rush myself , ordered a snapslide owb in horesehide with the sweatguard since I'm in the heat most days. Want to make sure I protect my daily carry . ;-)

Just got holster in mail today. Looks good , I'm gonna wear it some today and post pics tonight.
So turn around was right at 4 weeks ( a month ). Not too bad.... :thumbs2:
NRA Instructor/RSO
Glock 27 .40 , Sig P229 .40
Right To Carry CHL

kbscobravert
Posts in topic: 1

Post by kbscobravert »

My last order just arrrived a few days ago. 26 days from phone order to delivered. 3 holsters, a belt and various clips. Damn it if I haven't lost weight and now need to order another belt. :smash:

TXlaw1

Post by TXlaw1 »

kbscobravert wrote:My last order just arrrived a few days ago. 26 days from phone order to delivered. 3 holsters, a belt and various clips. darn it if I haven't lost weight and now need to order another belt. :smash:
Congratulations on the 26 days to delivery - hope mine makes it that quick - AND on your substantial weight loss. Weigh to go! :clapping:
Jesus said, "And the one who has no sword must sell his cloak and buy one." (Luke 22:36 NET) Also, Jesus said, "When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own homestead, his possessions are undisturbed"(Luke 11:21 NAS)

TX0303

Post by TX0303 »

I ordered a MicroClip on Aug 8 and got the shipping notice 15 days later.

Wfahey
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Wfahey »

garcia946 wrote:
garcia946 wrote:I just ordered a new holster on June 21st , the guy told me expect 4-6 weeks . Just gonna wait and see how long it takes. In no rush myself , ordered a snapslide owb in horesehide with the sweatguard since I'm in the heat most days. Want to make sure I protect my daily carry . ;-)

Just got holster in mail today. Looks good , I'm gonna wear it some today and post pics tonight.
So turn around was right at 4 weeks ( a month ). Not too bad.... :thumbs2:
Garcia - how are you liking your Crossbreed? Did you get it for the Sig or Glock? I have a G27 and am interested in the Crossbreed as well.

BiCMRC_O1

Post by BiCMRC_O1 »

I ordered my SuperTuck Deluxe w/ Horse Hide on July 29th and received August 18th. It's an amazing concealment holster, very well worth the wait. I'm blown away by how well it hides my Sig P220, and it is extremely comfortable.
--
BiCMRC_O1
Primary: Sig P220 Elite Dark

Wfahey

Post by Wfahey »

Ordered my Supertuck today for the G27.

Wfahey

Post by Wfahey »

Notified yesterday that the holster shipped. If it arrives on Friday that would be exactly 3 weeks from order to door.

Keith B
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Keith B »

As a note, MidwayUSA carries Crossbreed Super Tucks for some models of guns. I bought the one for my G26 through them. It is the regular price, and I didn't get the NRA discount from Crossbreed, but shipping was cheaper so ended up about $8 more overall. Big plus was I had it in 2 days! :thumbs2:
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

Wfahey

Post by Wfahey »

Good to know Keith, thank you. Do they typically have a large selection? I looked and didn't see one for my G27 in stock.
Mine arrived from Crossbreed yesterday so it was just 1 day short of 3 weeks from order to door if anyone is still curious about the delivery time.

dnuggett

Post by dnuggett »

Ordered a QwikClip on 8/26 was at my door on the 14th. Much faster than the and SuperTuck I ordered a year ago. Seems they are moving along well these days.

rentz

Post by rentz »

Wfahey wrote:Good to know Keith, thank you. Do they typically have a large selection? I looked and didn't see one for my G27 in stock.
Mine arrived from Crossbreed yesterday so it was just 1 day short of 3 weeks from order to door if anyone is still curious about the delivery time.
selection isn't large, they all seem to be marked as closeout (though its regular price) so coupon codes wont work. Was looking for glock but didn't see any, but did order one for a rh 1911 horeside non combat cut
was same price as crossbreeds site, but ill have it in 3-5 days. now i'll get to compare it to my comptac minotaur

TDDude

Post by TDDude »

I ordered the Snap-Slide (pancake model) with combat cut for a Beretta Cougar. The Coug isn't one of those popular pistols where items can be found "off the shelf". My biggest challenge with holsters is simply finding a holster manufacturer that offers it.

17 DAYS FROM THE ORDER TO THE MAILBOX!!

I'm impressed and the pistol fits perfect.

:patriot: :txflag: :patriot: :txflag: :patriot: :txflag: :patriot: :txflag: :patriot: :txflag: :patriot: :txflag: :patriot: :txflag:
Ray F.
Luke 22:35-38 "Gear up boys, I gotta go and it's gonna get rough." JC
-- Darrell Royal, former UT football coach - "If worms carried pistols, birds wouldn't eat 'em."

truevil

Post by truevil »

I ordered a minituck for my P238 on Oct. 7, just got the email on the 17th that it has shipped.
I own two supertucks, one for my 1911 and one for my Glocks. I love them.
SGT U.S. Army Special Operations (2002-2006)
Operation Iraqi Freedom Vet. (2004)
CHL holder since 1996
Texan by birth, Sheepdog by choice!

fulano
Posts in topic: 3

Post by fulano »

Ordered my 1911, cowhide, non-combat cut Crossbreed on Oct 4th. It came in the mail today, Oct 19th.

Put it on in the position I usually wear my G27 or PM9, slid my Citadel in it, it snapped in place and feels great.

A great buying experience in a world full of bad ones. Hats off to Crossbreed. :tiphat:
"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they don't want to hear." George Orwell 1903-1950

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”