the perfect concealed carry holster

Holsters, sights, magazines, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
el camino
Posts in topic: 1

the perfect concealed carry holster

Post by el camino »

If you could create your perfect concealed carry holster, how would you make it? What materials would you use (leather, kydex, etc.)? What features would it have (adjustable cant, reversible, etc.)?

tbrown

Re: the perfect concealed carry holster

Post by tbrown »

It would be larger on the inside than on the outside,to easily conceal a full size gun in the space of a derringer and be light as a feather.
sent to you from my safe space in the hill country

Warhammer

Post by Warhammer »

Well, I already have made several that are perfect for me. Most are leather/kydex, although some are all leather or all kydex. I prefer OWB, high-ride, with a lot of cant and quick on/off belt loops. I have no need for adjustable cant, because I make the holster with my desired cant. (Why custom make something and THEN have to adjust it to make it fit?) Ditto with reversible; I'll just make a southpaw model if I ever get the hankering to carry my gun backwards. I always prefer open bottom designs with no retention straps.
"Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow is too lazy to form an opinion." - Rogers, Will

duallydondon

Post by duallydondon »

The Bianchi paddle holsters with the adjustable angle mounting systems come really close to ideal

speakEasy

Post by speakEasy »

Leather universal front pocket holster for revolvers/compact autos, no retention and rubber exterior for gripping pocket

CombatWombat

Post by CombatWombat »

my perfect holster would be a mix of leather and kydex riveted together with tuckable sturdy belt clips, I think a little cross on each clip would be cool. Also it would be adjustable for cant. It would also have a lifetime warranty. I think that would be great! Oh, wait, Ive got one like that hmmmmm... or a holster cut from the cloak of invisibility.
If a man hasn't discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live.
Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)

Chuck Norris once sneezed on an 18 wheeler, the result was Optimus Prime.

Kimber Tactical Ultra II
Crimson Trace Laser grips
CrossBreed Super Tuck

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”