Needing a holster for dress attire

Holsters, sights, magazines, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Bang4Buck
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Needing a holster for dress attire

Post by Bang4Buck »

oohrah wrote:Bang4Buck, I carry a Ruger LCP in a Sneaky Pete when I wear a jacket. Looks like a nice cell phone/tablet case on the belt, and if I take the jacket off, still concealed.
Interesting option I've never seen before, but not a fit for me. I always have my work phone on my right hip, which is another reason the kangaroo might be my best bet.

LDB415
Posts in topic: 1

Post by LDB415 »

There's Tucker and there's everything else. http://www.tuckergunleather.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It's fine if you disagree. I can't force you to be correct.
NRA Life Member, TSRA Life Member, GSSF Member
A pistol without a round chambered is an expensive paper weight.

WildBill
Posts in topic: 2

Post by WildBill »

Keith B wrote:
Bang4Buck wrote:I'm having the same challenge. I am in suit and tie when visiting most of my local clients. I have a comptac mtac and I love it, but the extra couple inches required for IWB means I'd have to order suit pants with extra slack in them. So I currently don't have a good carry option when I'm suited up. OWB doesn't work because I'll take my jacket off frequently.

I also considered the 5.11 tactical shirt, but I don't care for an undershirt, especially in the summer in Texas. I'm a sweater, so this isn't the best option.

Has anyone found a shoulder holster that works? Prefer one that works without an undershirt, though that seems unlikely.
I use the Kangaroo holster http://www.kangaroocarry.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. Depending on how sensitive your skin is, you may be able to use it without an undershirt. However, I prefer something under it and I have found a good cotton undershirt will actually keep you cooler by wicking away the sweat from your body vs. it soaking into the shirt.
I saw the video and it looked a little hokey, but I ordered a Kangaroo holster, and to my surprise, I really like it. Thanks for the recommendation.
NRA Endowment Member

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”