So....How many do you have?

Holsters, sights, magazines, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Songbird
Posts in topic: 2

Re: So....How many do you have?

Post by Songbird »

gemini wrote:
Songbird wrote:Flashbang for my Colt Mustang (hated it), "Marylyn" for the Colt (little Kydex under the arm-not crazy about it but it works when I have to wear a dress), IWB/OWB from Hopp Custom Leather for my PPS-by far my favorite, and a Remora for the PPS (got it to wear with sweats-doesn't stay put).
Definitely not trying to be funny .... but, could you elaborate on why you liked or disliked the Flashbang &
Marylyn? My wife & daughter both don't like IWB because they wear tight jeans etc. (it's a losing battle trying
to get either to buy a size larger). Were the bra holsters "lumpy" or too uncomfortable or ????
There was a gal at the TSRA show in Mesquite that demo'd the Flashbang, and until she whipped it out, I had
no idea the blue gun was stuck down her shirt. A man's point of view is useless in this matter. So, if you'd be kind
enough to expand your likes/dislikes, it would be much appreciated.
With the Flashbang, the gun just never would "stay put". It would pop out away from my body and I was constantly readjusting. I tried several strap configurations (it comes with several different size straps) and bras. Nothing worked. My Mustang is one of the older models so it's not lightweight. The Flashbang might be great for one of the airweight revolvers or the Ruger LCP. Lots of ladies like it. Just didn't work for me. The Marilyn is ok, just a little uncomfortable. I was surprised how easy it is to carry and conceal OWB with a GOOD fitting leather holster and belt. It hugs tight to my side and disappears into my waist at 3:00. Of course I never wear shirts tucked in. Always a loose tshirt or sweater. If your girls are small and wear fitted tops that would be a problem. They might love the Flashbang, depending on what firearm they carry. At least they're pretty cheap. You haven't wasted a ton of money if they don't like it. Hope this helps.
CHL Class 1/13/12
Plastic in hand 2/27/12

gemini

Post by gemini »

Songbird, thanks for the response.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 1

Post by The Annoyed Man »

I probably have 10 or 12, but not for just one gun. It probably works out to 2-3 per gun in my carry rotation.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

RPBrown

Post by RPBrown »

You made me go count. Ok, its 16. Some are duplicates though.
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

Topic author
Paul's Shield

Post by Paul's Shield »

Great replies. I just ordered two more. :shock:
"Just put that hammer down and give it h3ll" - Jerry Reid

Maxwell

Post by Maxwell »

Four thousand nine hundred and forty-seven... It seems like... :biggrinjester:

I finally settled on Milt Sparks VM2 for two of my carries and a Nemesis for the occasion a pocket carry my LC9.

Correction: Four thousand nine hundred and forty-EIGHT. I just gave up on the Galco paddle Yaqui for my PX4... :banghead:

Still looking for that perfect OWB for that one. Any ideas?

:txflag:

Max
I never let schooling interfere with my education. Mark Twain

WildBill

Post by WildBill »

Maxwell wrote:Four thousand nine hundred and forty-seven... It seems like... :biggrinjester:

I finally settled on Milt Sparks VM2 for two of my carries and a Nemesis for the occasion a pocket carry my LC9.

Correction: Four thousand nine hundred and forty-EIGHT. I just gave up on the Galco paddle Yaqui for my PX4... :banghead:

Still looking for that perfect OWB for that one. Any ideas?

:txflag:

Max
My favorite OWB is the Kramer Leather MSP.
NRA Endowment Member

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”