Lead time for Alien Gear holster?

Holsters, sights, magazines, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

RJGold
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Lead time for Alien Gear holster?

Post by RJGold »

Yup...

Pretty pricy but the best clips I've found.

Supply and demand I suppose, plus I am sure they have to have some sort of extruder and mold to make them?
Lo que no puede cambiar, tu que debe aguantar.
Take Care.
RJ

Lionman13
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Lionman13 »

I am really thinking of getting one of these Alien Gear for my Shield 9, but I read some reviews that is takes up a lot of real estate on a smaller framed person. The price is right, but still considering The Maxtuck.

TEA

Post by TEA »

I bought a couple of the Alien Gear leather belt loop clips with the pull the dot tabs to try on my Garrett Industries Silent Thunder (the similar style clips from GI are $25 for a pair). These clips are really well made with leather attached to a short piece Kydex/nylon so that one can tuck a shirt in between the loops and the holster. I would think that they would be much easier on one's belt than the metal clips. The only problem I've had was with how they work specifically with my Silent Thunder Fusion. Because the Alien Gear holster's cant is adjustable via the mounting points on the holster's backing rather than different holes in the clip, I am only able to use the Alien Gear clip on the rear mounting point of my STF or lose the ability to adjust the cant. The other problem is that the pull the dot tab in relation to my pistol grip when my pistol is holstered gets in the way of getting a good grip on my pistol.

I also have one of the CompTac clips that I bought from Midway. IMHO, the CompTac clip is worth the money.

RedRaiderDavid

Post by RedRaiderDavid »

Anyone receive theirs recently and how long did it take? I ordered one on 2/25 for my XD and haven't heard a peep since. They said 3 weeks and we are approaching 4. Its a race to see which gets here first, my CHL or my holster. I'm cheering for Alien Gear because getting beat by a bureaucracy would just be sad. lol

cwade

Post by cwade »

Ordered mine on 2/23. I'm still waiting for the notice that it shipped.

spongeworthy

Post by spongeworthy »

Ordered mine Saturday 3/22 and received today.

RedRaiderDavid

Post by RedRaiderDavid »

I got the notice this morning that it had shipped.

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”