Holster Advice

Holsters, sights, magazines, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

BigBangSmallBucks
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Holster Advice

Post by BigBangSmallBucks »

Chetter818 wrote:I need some advice. I am looking for a IWB that is extremely comfortable for everyday carry of my glock 27. I am right handed and am looking for something that would be good for maybe a 4 oclock to 5 oclock carry. Any suggestions on which ones i should check out?
I'm not sure if you've already purchased your "perfect holster" but the DM Bullard dual carry is the best holster their is IMO. I use it to CC my Glock 27 (at the 5 o'clock position) and it's very comfortable for all day carry, even on those long road trips. It's about 7 inches wide from end to end, it appears larger than it actually is in the pictures. It's also a very stable holster, the combination of the leather that molds to your body and the dual belt clips keep it from moving in any way when worn. The cost is $100 but it's well worth it, matter of fact after I bought one I told my father it and he bought one to carry his G26 in and he said it was so comfortable the 1st day he wore it he fell asleep with it on.

http://store.dmbullardleather.com/catal ... 4fe2592528

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”