CrossBreed SuperTuck

Holsters, sights, magazines, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
mmtex63
Posts in topic: 2

CrossBreed SuperTuck

Post by mmtex63 »

My new belt and holster arrived today which is almost like waiting for my CHL. lol I ordered a 37" belt which is listed on their site but they sent a 38". I was thinking no biggy with the 1" difference but I'm having a hard time convincing myself since there seems to be too much belt left over.
My other issue I need to address is pants size as I had been reading before my setup arrived that a lot of people don't even change pants size. ..........Well that won't work for me as there's no way it'll work with current size 33" jeans. Guess I'll go buy a pair of a 34" Wranglers and see if that does the trick. Just sharing!!

GlockDude26
Posts in topic: 1

Re: CrossBreed SuperTuck

Post by GlockDude26 »

usually for IWB you need to go up an 1" in size for the gun itself and another 1" if you plan on carrying spare mags IWB. especially in wranglers or other tight fitting jeans...
"Our houses are protected by the Good Lord and a gun, you might em both if you show up here not welcome son" Josh Thompson- Way out here (best song ever) "eventually all citizens will become criminals with enough legislation....."

Itnkrman

Post by Itnkrman »

I also found that transitioning to the "relaxed fit" variety of pants helps as well.

I'd thought I'd just lose a few pounds to make up the difference, but I think the pants got wind of the idea and shrank in a proportional fashion! :smilelol5:
Ruger SR9c
Taurus PT640 Pro
Bersa 380
Stevens 20ga.

Charlies.Contingency

Post by Charlies.Contingency »

Itnkrman wrote:I also found that transitioning to the "relaxed fit" variety of pants helps as well.

I'd thought I'd just lose a few pounds to make up the difference, but I think the pants got wind of the idea and shrank in a proportional fashion! :smilelol5:
I agree, I wear 5.11's with the strip of stretchy stuff on each side, and it worked well when I decided to carry IWB, though I didn't want too, it was due to my attire at the time. I always carry OWB with a nice coat or vest over it. One vest I like that was sporty and warm was at Old Navy. I carry a Glock 22, so the fluffy vest completely hid any hint it was there. No print at all, and it looks nice and sports. I know most people carry IWB, but for those that carry OWB a big pistol, making that giant tumor on your hip is hard to do. Sorry I can't help much with your IWB needs, but look at the pants with the stretch sections for this kind of thing. You can wear them carrying, and when not carrying without any adjustments except your belt if you even decide to wear one.
Sent from Iphone: Please IGNORE any grammatical or spelling errors.
ALL of my statements are to be considered opinionated and not factual.

Topic author
mmtex63
Posts in topic: 2

Post by mmtex63 »

I appreciate the feedback and will probably start out with a 1" increase and see how that does. WOW, talking bout jeans on a forum. lol

My Wally Walk was more of a , put on a pair of shorts that I know are too big so I could manage to get my IWB going and go walk my dog around the block.

Nonetheless ,that was my first walk and I got to share it with my buddy ,Bullet (dog's name)

RogueUSMC

Post by RogueUSMC »

I had a belt come in too long and I had my boot shop shorten it...they only charged me a few bucks.
A man will fight harder for his interests than for his rights.
- Napoleon Bonaparte
PFC Paul E. Ison USMC 1916-2001

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”