Anybody OWB carry a Ruger LCP?

Holsters, sights, magazines, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
oohrah
Posts in topic: 1

Anybody OWB carry a Ruger LCP?

Post by oohrah »

I've avoided any thought of OWB, and restricted myself to IWB, but have found it somewhat uncomfortable.

But, now with OC coming, I think I could be comfortable with an OWB holster under a jacket or coat, because an inadvertent exposure would be OK. I prefer not to overtly OC.

So, I'm looking for an OWB holster for my LCP w/CT laser and would like some comments from those who are carrying an LCP OWB.
USMC, Retired
Treating one variety of person as better or worse than others by accident of birth is morally indefensible.

jmra

Re: Anybody OWB carry a Ruger LCP?

Post by jmra »

I bought my wife an OWB holster for her LCP that she wore a few times before it went into the holster drawer. If you are wearing a jacket or coat the LCP screams pocket carry in a pocket holster. That's the only way her LCP is carried these days.
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

SewTexas

Post by SewTexas »

Mine is an IWB. If you care to try it, look at up Kusiack leather holster, you can get one that will accommodate an extra clip, even. Practically disappears. I think the difference is it rides a little lower than many of the other holsters. Very affordable too.
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

Unocat
Banned

Post by Unocat »

I OWB a ruger LCP with laser something or other.

My two LCP go-to holsters are:
- crossbreed mini slide with sweat guard and combat cut. Top notch holster, love it.
- sneaky Pete belt loop (not the metal clip) holster. Awesom for summer month carry, barely a step away from OC. I have used it for about 2 years and felt like I have been OC the whole time.
NRA lifetime member
Combat Veteran
"carthago delenda est"

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”