Your 2014 Vote is Critical

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

abom2
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Your 2014 Vote is Critical

Post by abom2 »

Wife and I voted Friday, Daughter and MIL yesterday. I had a laugh because MIL is naturalized and 88 yrs old. Her English may be broken but she told the attendant- "No Obama- Straight Republican". LOL She remembers very well what the Japanese did to her village when they invaded and also what the communist subversives did and do back in the home country.

tacticool

Post by tacticool »

The native Việt speakers I know are pretty conservative because they remember what they left behind. If only the native Spanish speakers would also vote against the politics that caused the problems they fled.
When in doubt
Vote them out!

Topic author
Skiprr
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Skiprr »

Just a reminder that Friday, October 31, is the last day of early voting in Texas. And don't make the mistake I did and assume you know where your closest polling location is. There have been some changes in early voting locations. You can check with your county clerk, or hit Google to find your location options. For Harris County, you can view locations in a PDF file here.

I've been using the same early voting location since 2001. So Monday I scheduled lunchtime around the short trip to go vote. Oops. It's an early voting location no more. My closest location is now twice as far away. I had to skip Monday and make the drive Tuesday at noon in the opposite direction. Not happy about this change, but it is what it is.

But I still appreciate and will always exercise my ability to vote early. Things happen--I could get hit by the proverbial bus--and I don't want to be dependent upon the narrow time window of a single day to get my vote counted.
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

RetNavy

Post by RetNavy »

Voted the 2nd day of voting, been driving by the voting place just about every day since and the parking lot across the street and in front has been filled with vehicles. Even the presidential election haven't seen those lots filled
"Freedom itself was attacked this morning by a faceless coward. Freedom will be defended!"
-President George W. Bush, September 11, 2001

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Beiruty »

I will celebrate when Windy Davis loses.

I will reminder her with those:
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

Return to “2014 Elections”