Why this new forum?

Post reports of crimes on campus in this forum. This is a temporary forum and posts will be transferred to the Crime Blotter at the close of the 2015 Texas Legislative Session.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 2

Why this new forum?

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

The Crimes on Campus forum has been created to provide quick access to documented reports of crimes on college and university campuses. Only post reports/stories that have links to reputable news sources as this information will be used to help promote campus-carry during the 2015 Texas Legislative Session. Purely anecdotal stories will not persuasive in the legislative arena. Those stories should be posted in the Crime Blotter forum. However, if you were a victim of a crime on campus that was not reported by the media and are willing to testify in Austin about it, then feel free to post. Then PM me with your contact information.

When the session is closed, all posts will be moved to the Crime Blotter forum.

Chas.

G.A. Heath
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Why this new forum?

Post by G.A. Heath »

Charles L. Cotton wrote:The Crimes on Campus forum has been created to provide quick access to documented reports of crimes on college and university campuses. Only post reports/stories that have links to reputable news sources as this information will be used to help promote campus-carry during the 2015 Texas Legislative Session. Purely anecdotal stories will not persuasive in the legislative arena. Those stories should be posted in the Crime Blotter forum. However, if you were a victim of a crime on campus that was not reported by the media and are willing to testify in Austin about it, then feel free to post. Then PM me with your contact information.

When the session is closed, all posts will be moved to the Crime Blotter forum.

Chas.
When I see reports in my feeds I will share.
How do you explain a dog named Sauer without first telling the story of a Puppy named Sig?
R.I.P. Sig, 08/21/2019 - 11/18/2019

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Why this new forum?

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

BTW, please post each event/crime as a separate thread with a descriptive subject line. This will help me identify schools and events.

Also, I primarily need Texas schools.

Thanks,
Chas.

Return to “Crimes on Campus”