Would be Mass Public Shooter Stopped by an Employee with a Concealed Handgun Permit

This is the forum for self-defense stories and reports, whether yours or those of others.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Paladin
Posts in topic: 2

Would be Mass Public Shooter Stopped by an Employee with a Concealed Handgun Permit

Post by Paladin »

Las Vegas:

Good guy with a gun takes down an AR-15 wielding would-be mass shooter on Friday.

Details are just emerging but a man wearing a helmet and carrying an AR-15 walked into Turnberry Towers and began shooting.

He was shot by a Good Samaritan.

JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Topic author
Paladin

Re: Would be Mass Public Shooter Stopped by an Employee with a Concealed Handgun Permit

Post by Paladin »

The propaganda machine appears to be providing minimal coverage of the event:

Man called 'hero' for stopping shooter at Turnberry Towers Friday
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

philip964

Re: Would be Mass Public Shooter Stopped by an Employee with a Concealed Handgun Permit

Post by philip964 »

Sorry I missed this!

philip964

Post by philip964 »

AZ: CHL stops mass shooting despite being shot in head.
Report #1 Post Wed Jun 28, 2023 8:09 am

Gun-toting dad who thwarted mass shooting despite being shot in head now training others on self-defense

https://www.foxnews.com/us/gun-toting-d ... lf-defense

This is actually a different self defense shooting by a CHL in Arizona from the self defense shooting by a CHL in Las Vegas.

That thread was locked due to a post that said it was already running and pointed here.

They are the same stories of a CHL stopping a mass shooting and it receiving little MSM coverage.

In this event the CHL was shot in the head and knocked down, got up and killed the mass shooter.

surprise_i'm_armed
Posts in topic: 1
Location: Shady Shores, Denton County. On the shores of Lake Lewisville. John Wayne filmed here.

Post by surprise_i'm_armed »

Wow, the Arizona dad who lost an eye has become an NRA instructor.......kind of makes most of us look like slackers.

SIA
N. Texas LTC's hold 3 breakfasts each month. All are 800 AM. OC is fine.
2nd Saturdays: Rudy's BBQ, N. Dallas Pkwy, N.bound, N. of Main St., Frisco.
3rd Saturdays: Golden Corral, 465 E. I-20, Collins St exit, Arlington.
4th Saturdays: Sunny St. Cafe, off I-20, Exit 415, Mikus Rd, Willow Park.

Return to “Self-Defense Reports”