Woman Pulls Gun In Fight for Last Notebook

This is the forum for self-defense stories and reports, whether yours or those of others.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Keith B
Posts in topic: 1

Woman Pulls Gun In Fight for Last Notebook

Post by Keith B »

A Michigan CPL holder pulled her gun during a fight over the last notebook in a Walmart. Interesting note per the article:
Police said that the woman’s gun was loaded but did not have a bullet in the chamber.

Will be interesting to see if she is found justified due to the circumstances behind the skirmish

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/walmart-no ... gun-video/
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

twomillenium

Re: Woman Pulls Gun In Fight for Last Notebook

Post by twomillenium »

What I read seems to say that a mother pulled her gun to protect her daughter, who was being attacked. She didn't pull the gun and say the last notebook is mine. The headline leaves a lot to be desired.
Texas LTC Instructor, NRA pistol instructor, RSO, NRA Endowment Life , TSRA, Glock enthusiast (tho I have others)
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to add it to a fruit salad.

You will never know another me, this could be good or not so good, but it is still true.

WTR
Banned

Post by WTR »

twomillenium wrote:What I read seems to say that a mother pulled her gun to protect her daughter, who was being attacked. She didn't pull the gun and say the last notebook is mine. The headline leaves a lot to be desired.
:iagree:
The Mom may be completely justified . Will be interesting to see what the security tapes show.

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

I've seen this post with photos earlier. A large black woman had pulled the much smaller daughter to the floor by her hair. This should be a defense action in most areas but in Detroit surroundings....who knows?

Redneck_Buddha

Post by Redneck_Buddha »

Oldgringo wrote:I've seen this post with photos earlier. A large black woman had pulled the much smaller daughter to the floor by her hair. This should be a defense action in most areas but in Detroit surroundings....who knows?
Michigan is by and large a pro self-defense state.

BHill

Post by BHill »

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. If she was protecting her daughter then I hope the best for her.
NRA Life Member

Return to “Self-Defense Reports”