Massachusetts Bill HD 4420 would mandate magazine registration

This forum is for general legislative discussions not specific to any given legislative session. It will remain open.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
puma guy
Posts in topic: 1

Massachusetts Bill HD 4420 would mandate magazine registration

Post by puma guy »

Proposed bill mandates registration of all magazine. Crazy to say the least, but then again many anti-gunners fit that category. It also appears the bill requires all firearms to be registered. I can't imagine this passing the Bruen smell test.

KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Massachusetts Bill HD 4420 would mandate magazine registration

Post by powerboatr »

magazines are not serialized...oooops that will be in there
crazy state
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

See, they don't care if it eventually gets struck down. The projection of power over the lives of the serfs, oops I mean citizens of Massachusetts and the money that will be spent by pro 2A groups to fight it is all that matters to them. They did "something" to stop gun violence...because the last 5000 stupid laws they passed are all ignored by criminals.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

Did it include clips, I can’t imagine it doesn’t include clips?

Arnt they just as dangerous in their eyes?

Rafe

Post by Rafe »

philip964 wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:13 pm Did it include clips, I can’t imagine it doesn’t include clips?

My question, as well. I don't subscribe to any print magazines any longer. The ones I do subscribe to are all online. I wonder if online magazines are included? And why would my subscription to Food & Wine need to be registered?

Why don't they go after those automatic gun clips instead? Those are dangerous. You know, the high caliber clips that turn a pistol into a machine gun rifle that uses really big bullets. Guns so heavy that Sheila Jackson Lee can't even pick one up.
:biggrinjester: :biggrinjester:
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 2

Post by powerboatr »

Rafe wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:45 pm
philip964 wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:13 pm Did it include clips, I can’t imagine it doesn’t include clips?

My question, as well. I don't subscribe to any print magazines any longer. The ones I do subscribe to are all online. I wonder if online magazines are included? And why would my subscription to Food & Wine need to be registered?

Why don't they go after those automatic gun clips instead? Those are dangerous. You know, the high caliber clips that turn a pistol into a machine gun rifle that uses really big bullets. Guns so heavy that Sheila Jackson Lee can't even pick one up.
:biggrinjester: :biggrinjester:
oh crap my brain and life and texas highways would have to be registered... :biggrinjester:
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Return to “General Legislative Discussions”