Poll

This forum is for general legislative discussions not specific to any given legislative session. It will remain open.

Moderator: carlson1

Will Hillary Clinton be indicted criminally by the DOJ on charges pertaining to her email scandal?

Yes
18%
No
82%

Total votes: 102

Topic author
safety1
Posts in topic: 3

Poll

Post by safety1 »

We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions. ~ Ronald Reagan ~
NRA - Life Member

RPBrown
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Poll

Post by RPBrown »

I posted no. There should be a "Yes, But" button. Even if she is indicted and convicted, brother Obama will pardon her so it becomes a non issue.
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

uthornsfan

Post by uthornsfan »

A few follow ups.

I dont think she will.

I think she should.

It won't happen under the current administration.

Topic author
safety1

Post by safety1 »

I agree with that RP, but....She would have to be convicted first to be pardoned...Hoping he don't have enough
time in office left to do that. :banghead:
We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions. ~ Ronald Reagan ~
NRA - Life Member

parabelum

Post by parabelum »

My vote was "NO" because the lawless oligarchs are above the law...for now at least.

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Bitter Clinger »

"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

AF-Odin

Post by AF-Odin »

Fully agree with most of the posters. She SHOULD, but will not. :grumble
AF-Odin
Texas LTC, SSC & FRC Instructor
NRA Pistol, Home Firearms Safety, Personal Protection in the Home Instructor & RSO
NRA & TSRA Life Member

TangoX-ray

Post by TangoX-ray »

Yes, but not before 1/20/2017, so, effectively, no.
Native Texan :txflag: Philippians 2:3-4

"We don't rise to the level of our expectations, we fall to the level of our training." - Archiloches (650 BC)

TexasJohnBoy
Banned

Post by TexasJohnBoy »

Yes.*

The asterisk is extremely important.
TSRA Member since 5/30/15; NRA Member since 10/31/14

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

uthornsfan wrote:A few follow ups.

I dont think she will.

I think she should.

• It won't happen under a Sanders administration. (Democrats don't prosecute democrats for crimes.)
  • It won't happen under a Clinton administration. (Democrats don't allow themselves to be subjected to prosecution.)
  • It won't happen under a Trump administration. (He thought she made a great SecState.)
  • The odds of someone else's administration getting elected are approaching zero.
She's going to get away with it.

Here's why: because American voters are dumber than a bag of hammers, and they don't care what slime happens in DC so long as they get their pork and handouts. They've been bought and paid for.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Bitter Clinger »

Here's why: because American voters are dumber than a bag of hammers, and they don't care what slime happens in DC so long as they get their pork and handouts. They've been bought and paid for.
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

The Annoyed Man wrote:
  • It won't happen under a Sanders administration. (Democrats don't prosecute democrats for crimes.)
  • It won't happen under a Clinton administration. (Democrats don't allow themselves to be subjected to prosecution.)
  • It won't happen under a Trump administration. (He thought she made a great SecState.)
  • The odds of someone else's administration getting elected are approaching zero.
She's going to get away with it.

QFT
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

dale blanker
Banned

Post by dale blanker »

No, there appears to be no criminal act. Private email use had been done by others in both parties with impunity.

It's just gotten more visibility from our Select Benghazi Committee who is probably setting a new world record for time and cost in investigating something. And it's really mainly about "talking points" - like we should know within days the detail about an event in Libya - really?

No wonder Trump is doing so well... Trump has said that Hillary should be punished more severely than General Petraeus who received only a probation and fine. Remember that the General deliberately distributed material to his girlfriend - hardly comparable to Hillary's thing as we know it. Petraeus should have lost all benefits and maybe spent a little time in confinement.
"Fellowship, Leadership, Scholarship, Service." Anyone?

Topic author
safety1

Post by safety1 »

dale blanker wrote:No, there appears to be no criminal act. Private email use had been done by others in both parties with impunity.

It's just gotten more visibility from our Select Benghazi Committee who is probably setting a new world record for time and cost in investigating something. And it's really mainly about "talking points" - like we should know within days the detail about an event in Libya - really?

No wonder Trump is doing so well... Trump has said that Hillary should be punished more severely than General Petraeus who received only a probation and fine. Remember that the General deliberately distributed material to his girlfriend - hardly comparable to Hillary's thing as we know it. Petraeus should have lost all benefits and maybe spent a little time in confinement.

I have to disagree, somebody ordered setting up a private server. This was a deliberate act and it compromised national security...regardless if anything was actually compromised or not. The laws regarding the handling of classified information are very clearly written. The material is deemed classified at the time it was created, even if it is not marked as such. The originator of the material has final say over classification, this is why one should not use a unsecured email source, as she did. If private email accounts have been used by others, regardless of what party, I think they should also be investigated. It's not political to me, its about the highest roles of leadership in this country being held accountable....just as you and I would be.
NRA - Life Member

Pariah3j

Post by Pariah3j »

uthornsfan wrote:A few follow ups.

I dont think she will.

I think she should.

:iagree: Took the words right out of my mouth.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny" - Thomas Jefferson

Return to “General Legislative Discussions”