Slate says "The guns won" in Charlottesville

There is seemingly no end to the extent to which anti-gun people and groups will lie about guns and gun owners. Post links to articles by these masters of prevarication here.

Moderator: carlson1

WTR
Banned
Posts in topic: 4

Re: Slate says "The guns won" in Charlottesville

Post by WTR »

cheezit wrote:Are the police really required to do anything ? Doesn't warren vs DC cover that.
If people are gathering and demonstrating without a permit, I would think that would be a violation of the law and should be enforced...... Turn it around and I bet they would have.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 7

Post by bblhd672 »

WTR wrote:
cheezit wrote:Are the police really required to do anything ? Doesn't warren vs DC cover that.
If people are gathering and demonstrating without a permit, I would think that would be a violation of the law and should be enforced...... Turn it around and I bet they would have.
:iagree:
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Topic author
Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

WTR wrote:
Can someone help me understand why a "permit" is needed in order to assemble on public land? I can understand a permit in order to reserve a park or a pavilion for example. This would show that you have priority to use the grounds for which you are permitted. One group had a permit to use the park. What would happen if a group reserved a pavilion at a park and were unable to use it because some other group was occupying it and refusing to leave?
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

WTR
Banned

Post by WTR »

Flightmare wrote:
WTR wrote:
Can someone help me understand why a "permit" is needed in order to assemble on public land? I can understand a permit in order to reserve a park or a pavilion for example. This would show that you have priority to use the grounds for which you are permitted. One group had a permit to use the park. What would happen if a group reserved a pavilion at a park and were unable to use it because some other group was occupying it and refusing to leave?

You made need a permit for city streets to be closed.

Topic author
Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

WTR wrote:
Flightmare wrote:
WTR wrote:

You made need a permit for city streets to be closed.
Fair enough, but was that the case in Charlottesville?
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

WTR
Banned

Post by WTR »

I have no idea what the permit entailed.

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Bitter Clinger »

Sign petition to get Antifa declared a terrorist organization:

http://www.standunited.org/petition/pre ... #sign_form
Last edited by Bitter Clinger on Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Post by Bitter Clinger »

And now this!: :mad5

Dallas mayor calls for task force to review Confederate statue removal

http://www.fox4news.com/news/273969718-story
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

parabelum
Posts in topic: 3

Post by parabelum »

It is clear to me that Soros groups just want to stir the pot and provoke civil unrest. They could frankly give rats behind about statues. It's the disruption of our society that they are aiming at.

Buckle up folks.

parabelum
Posts in topic: 3

Post by parabelum »

Bitter Clinger wrote:Sign petition to get Antifa declared a terrorist organization:

http://www.standunited.org/petition/pre ... #sign_form
Done.

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Post by Bitter Clinger »

parabelum wrote:It is clear to me that Soros groups just want to stir the pot and provoke civil unrest. They could frankly give rats behind about statues. It's the disruption of our society that they are aiming at.

Buckle up folks.
:iagree:
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Post by Bitter Clinger »

Last edited by Bitter Clinger on Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

txglock21
Posts in topic: 1

Post by txglock21 »

I saw the best response on FB yesterday explaining this incident:
"An idiot racist drove into a crowd of idiot racist protesting more idiot racist."
"Laugh about everything or cry about nothing."
NRA Life Member & TSRA Member/ Former USAF

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

parabelum wrote:It is clear to me that Soros groups just want to stir the pot and provoke civil unrest. They could frankly give rats behind about statues. It's the disruption of our society that they are aiming at.

Buckle up folks.
:iagree: with caveat that there are plenty of people in the globalist camp financing these actions. Hillary Clinton just donated a huge some of money from her campaign fund to her "Resistance" organization.(http://freebeacon.com/issues/hillary-cl ... nce-group/ ) There are D's and there are R's totally onboard the globalist/communist movement - and very few innocents at any level of government- local, state and federal. If you believe your local government isn't part of the globalists agenda, its probably because they haven't revealed it yet like so many have since Nov 8th.
Last edited by bblhd672 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Bitter Clinger wrote:Image
Hmmm....are grave markers of Confederate soldiers "racist" and require removal as well? Perhaps the communists and globalists will get to them when they are through having any public statues, etc removed. Dig them all up and put them in mass unmarked graves with other deplorables.

Return to “Anti-gun propaganda and other lies!”