Inspection Stickers as of 3/1

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Dan20703
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Inspection Stickers as of 3/1

Post by Dan20703 »

I think I maxed out the "Over 12 Months". Registration runs out in March and inspection in April 2015. I just received my new registration because my inspection is current. Next inspection required in March 2016.
There will always be prayer in schools as long as there are tests.

"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

oohrah
Posts in topic: 2

Post by oohrah »

I have exactly the same situation. Going to test it today.
USMC, Retired
Treating one variety of person as better or worse than others by accident of birth is morally indefensible.

netomh

Post by netomh »

Registered wife's car this morning. March registration, obviously, and August 2015 inspection. No problems, got the new sticker, do not have to reinspect until next March. I did bring the printed Vehicle Inspection Report from last August with me, in case the electronic records were screwy. They found my electronic record just fine, but thanked me three or four times for bringing that paper copy with me - they said yesterday was a VERY ugly day, for that exact reason...no electronic record, no paper VIR = no go, and a lot of hacked off customers.

-netomh

jmra

Post by jmra »

netomh wrote:Registered wife's car this morning. March registration, obviously, and August 2015 inspection. No problems, got the new sticker, do not have to reinspect until next March. I did bring the printed Vehicle Inspection Report from last August with me, in case the electronic records were screwy. They found my electronic record just fine, but thanked me three or four times for bringing that paper copy with me - they said yesterday was a VERY ugly day, for that exact reason...no electronic record, no paper VIR = no go, and a lot of hacked off customers.

-netomh
I wonder if a picture of the two stickers on your windshield would suffice?
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”