70 in 55

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
austin
Posts in topic: 1

70 in 55

Post by austin »

I was doing 70 in a 55 in Collin County. DPS Trooper.

I presented DL, CHL, and Insurance. Immediately I apoligized for my speed and told the officer I was going too fast since it was a beautiful morning. I told him the pistol was AIWB.

He gave me back insurance and CHL and wrote me a warning and thanked me for my courtesy.

Kyle(Houston)

Re: 70 in 55

Post by Kyle(Houston) »

austin wrote:I was doing 70 in a 55 in Collin County. DPS Trooper.

I presented DL, CHL, and Insurance. Immediately I apoligized for my speed and told the officer I was going too fast since it was a beautiful morning. I told him the pistol was AIWB.

He gave me back insurance and CHL and wrote me a warning and thanked me for my courtesy.
You might want to go back and get your Drivers License :smilelol5:

Sounds like an awesome stop considering you were at 15 over the limit.
"Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive."

dukalmighty

Post by dukalmighty »

I was in same situation ,but i got a ticket it cost me over 240.00 i guess it wasn't the same trooper,i wonder if wearing a short skirt might help but then i'd have to shave my legs :shock:
It is said that if you line up all the cars in the world end-to-end, someone would be stupid enough to try to pass them

M9FAN

Post by M9FAN »

Kyle(Houston) wrote:
austin wrote:I was doing 70 in a 55 in Collin County. DPS Trooper.

You might want to go back and get your Drivers License :smilelol5:
Nice! You guys crack me up... "rlol"
"Upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all." - Alexander the Great

LarryH

Post by LarryH »

dukalmighty wrote:I was in same situation ,but i got a ticket it cost me over 240.00 i guess it wasn't the same trooper,i wonder if wearing a short skirt might help but then i'd have to shave my legs :shock:
IMHO, short skirt and homely legs (just an assumption on my part) don't help much. It's short skirt and better-than-average-to-great-looking legs that do the trick.

xrod69

Post by xrod69 »

you got lucky as forme i have a cdl and absolutely can not get a speeding ticket.

gregthehand
Posts in topic: 2

Post by gregthehand »

Funny thing about the whole hot looking flirty girl thing. I was always told if they flirt with you, pull the race card, or just become a general jerk always right a ticket. The reason being is that if you change your tune and write them a warning they can call and complain. There basis will be that you pulled them over for being *insert blank here* and once they argued and let you know that they knew you backed off out of fear. Also if you flirt back they can come at you with some kind of sexual harrasment charge etc. I saw the sexual harrasment thing actually happen. The thing that made it REALLY bad was that the guy had ran out of tape just before that so he didn't have the video to back up his story!
My posts on this website are worth every cent you paid me for them.

stevie_d_64

Post by stevie_d_64 »

"But deputy, I was doing 90 to catch up to the other deputy who wrote me a warning for doing 70 in a 55, who forgot to give me my DL back..."

"It sure is a pretty day...still..."

;-)
"Perseverance and Preparedness triumph over Procrastination and Paranoia every time.” -- Steve
NRA - Life Member
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Μολών λαβέ!

Tactical_Texan_CHL

Post by Tactical_Texan_CHL »

Haha! Greg, my brother told me the same thing! He said he pulled over a car once, and while he was walking up to the window, the girl driving unbuttoned an extra button or so of her blouse. When he got to the window and asked for her drivers license and insurance, she made a big show of things while handing them over. He said he just completely ignored her, took her stuff, went back to his car and wrote the ticket. When he got back and told her she was getting a ticket and gave her her stuff back, she got very offended and buttoned her shirt back, and took the ticket and yelled at him! He said he never acknowledged that she was even trying to flirt her way out of a ticket because that's a can of worms he didn't want to open. Apparently, it really hurt her feelings!
TacTex
NRA Life Member

gregthehand
Posts in topic: 2

Post by gregthehand »

I had one say one time "You must have pulled me over because I thought I was so cute!"

I told her "No mam you were going so fast it was hard to make out if you were even a male or female." :coolgleamA:

edit to add: she wasn't cute anyway....... "rlol"
My posts on this website are worth every cent you paid me for them.

seamusTX

Post by seamusTX »

Woman driver to cop: "I though you didn't give tickets to pretty girls."
Cop: "We don't, ma'am."

- Jim

kw5kw

Post by kw5kw »

seamusTX wrote:Woman driver to cop: "I though you didn't give tickets to pretty girls."
Cop: "We don't, ma'am."

- Jim
OH! :lol::
Russ
kw5kw

Retired DPS Communications Operator PCO III January 2014.

BrassMonkey

Post by BrassMonkey »

At a very crowded public building a man is walking out of the building and notices a lady walking up to the entrance of the building. He quickly catches the door and holds it open for her. She gives him a rude look and says, "Why must you men hold open the door every time just because I'm a lady ? " He quickly answers and says," well that really has nothing to do with it . I am holding this door open for you because I'M a gentleman."
BrassMonkey, that funky monkey....
===========================
Springfield TRP
Glock 22
Glock 21
Walther P22

Rough_Ashlar

Post by Rough_Ashlar »

:iagree: amen to that!

or as my mother ( a feminist ) would say

just because you believe in equal rights doesn't mean you should have bad manners
CHL class 02 Mar 2008
mailed packet (with cashiers check) 03 Mar 2008
Recieved by DPS 10 Mar 2008
PIN mailed to me 25 Mar 2008
DPS Website- "Application Completed - license issued or certificate active"
Plastic in hand 20 Jun 2008
103 days

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”