Good Stop in Grand Prairie

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
hi-power
Posts in topic: 1

Good Stop in Grand Prairie

Post by hi-power »

I almost made it all the way to work this morning, but was pull over by Grand Prairie police on Abrams Rd. (My inspection sticker has been expired since December '07 due to needing an expensive rebuild of the parking brake system).

The officer's name tag said something like "TRAINING OFFICER" on it. I said hello and handed him both licenses and insurance. He gave me the reason he pulled me over. He came back within two minutes and said, "Be sure to take care of that inspection sticker". No mention of a handgun. And no ticket!

AEA

Re: Good Stop in Grand Prairie

Post by AEA »

Cool! :thumbs2:
Alan - ANYTHING I write is MY OPINION only.
Certified Curmudgeon - But, my German Shepherd loves me!
NRA-Life, USN '65-'69 & '73-'79: RM1
1911's RULE!

bigolbigun

Post by bigolbigun »

My neighbor is with the GP PD as are many of his friends that I have met. A really nice bunch of guy's and I will share your story with them. They are severely under staffed especially at night. My neighbor gives a big thumbs up to all CHL holders and people with home defense measures in place.

flintknapper
Banned

Post by flintknapper »

bigolbigun wrote:My neighbor is with the GP PD as are many of his friends that I have met. A really nice bunch of guy's and I will share your story with them. They are severely under staffed especially at night. My neighbor gives a big thumbs up to all CHL holders and people with home defense measures in place.
Great idea! :thumbs2:

Always good for them to get feedback.

We appreciate the hard work they do..and I don't say that just because someone didn't receive a ticket.
Spartans ask not how many, but where!

Glock 23

Post by Glock 23 »

actually GP cops are usually pretty cool.
one pulled my buddy over one time for blowing through a stop sign. The cop was kinda irritated, but still let em go.
I lived in GP most of my life, and gotten a few tickets, but never in GP.

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”