Immigration Border Michigan

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
dukalmighty
Posts in topic: 1

Immigration Border Michigan

Post by dukalmighty »

As i was coming back into the US from Canada on 2/8/2008,I was passing through inspection when the border guards asked if i had any guns,almost immediately the other guard said he' got Texas plates of course he's got guns,I replied not on me but i'm pickin one up in about 5 minutes,he said how many ya got and i told him and this is the look i got back :shock: then i was allowed to drive on my merry way
It is said that if you line up all the cars in the world end-to-end, someone would be stupid enough to try to pass them

308nato

Re: Immigration Border Michigan

Post by 308nato »

And if he had been able to see them he would have looked like this :drool:

Bless america and Texas :patriot: :txflag:

WildBill

Post by WildBill »

dualmighty's story reminded me of something that I hadn't thought about in a long time. In the 50s my dad used to buy Belgian Brownings in Canada because they were much cheaper than in the States. He would just drive across the border and bring them back into the US. I don't remember if he had his FFL at the time. He used to get some good French wines too! It's sad how some things have changed. :cry:
NRA Endowment Member

Hyunchback

Post by Hyunchback »

WildBill wrote:It's sad how some things have changed. :cry:
We should get them changed back. There has been no change for the better.
What is Project One Million: Texas?
The "Project" is a grassroots effort to increase the number of Texans who are members of the National Rifle Association from 250.000 to 1,000,000.
http://www.projectonemilliontexas.com/

locknload

Post by locknload »

When I was a kid ... about 50 years ago ... my family would drive from South, South Texas to Lowell, MA every other year to see my Grandparents. Dad always got lost trying to find the Lincoln Tunnel, also, we always got stopped by LEO's on the Pennsylvania Turnpike. Every time, they wanted to know, since we had Texas plates, if we had a gun. Dad would have to show them the inside of our trunk. Then, more often than not, they would ask if he had boots and a Stetson, which he would show them. (Wonder if that was illegal? Hmm.... :biggrinjester: ) Once, he was even asked if he had a horse. He told the LEO that he left it at home this time, as our Mom packed so many bags that it wouldn't fit. The guy just stood there! :smilelol5: Dad took it good-naturedly, saying that they probably got bored, riding along that long stretch of road and this was the way they broke up their day. We all just died laughing!! :rolll He's 84, now, and still just that sweet. :cool:

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”