My First LEO Contact

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Briankey
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

My First LEO Contact

Post by Briankey »

Hey All: Wanted to Post my 1st LEO Contact which went very Well.
It didn't involve speeding or any Moving Violation. Ok, I like Train Watching, I was armed, Carrying my Glock 19, parked on a dirt road in Orange Co. Next to some Railroad tracks, was a nice cool day, wanted to get outside, I kept Noticing this one women who kept driving by giving me some evil Looks, I started to think somethings up here.
Sure enough, an Orange County Deputy drove up about 20 minutes Later, I put my Hands on the Steering wheel of my Pickup, he was really respectful, asked me if There was something wrong, I explained to him that it was my days off, just out Train Watching, and enjoying the nice day.
The Deputy asked for my I.D, I gave him my D.L and CHL, He calmly asked if I was armed, I responded back with a "Yes", He said OK, handed back my CHL and ran my D.L, came back clean of course, didn't disarm me, but I kept my hands on Steering wheel.
We got to talking, I asked him if what was wrong, it seems the reason he got called was, Because this women passing by got scared because I Have a "Jasons" Halloween Mask posted on my Passenger side headrest, Hey, My Daughter thought it would be cool to put it there, and it does look like Jason setting there from the front view, so I left it, the deputy said it was scaring people, Ha Ha Ha, So I went ahead and took it down.
All in All, it went well.

Brian

Kalrog
Posts in topic: 1

Re: My First LEO Contact

Post by Kalrog »

Double post?

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”