DEA Accident (video)

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
TexasComputerDude
Posts in topic: 3

DEA Accident (video)

Post by TexasComputerDude »

I assume this is real, and that this is the correct forum to post this in.
Its fairly safe for work. No violence or cussing and 1 gunshot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj4yUpR1 ... re=related
Glock 30 - main ccw

Mike1951
Posts in topic: 2

Re: DEA Accident (video)

Post by Mike1951 »

Several years old. Hard to believe he tried to continue like nothing had happened.

Wonder why they didn't believe him when he said the rifle was empty!!
Mike
AF5MS
TSRA Life Member
NRA Benefactor Member

Topic author
TexasComputerDude

oh well lol, for those of us that are just getting into guns (well, stop spending 100% of my budget on electronics and switch 20% over to guns) its new haha.
Glock 30 - main ccw

Topic author
TexasComputerDude

What I don't get is, if I was doing a demonstration to a group of people, I would keep ALL the ammo somewhere else far far away, I'd bring my loaded carry pistol of course, but that one would never be seen.
Glock 30 - main ccw

agbullet2k1
Posts in topic: 1

Post by agbullet2k1 »

Complacency can do wonders.
Walther P99AS 9mm
Beretta PX4sc 9mm
Walther P99 .40 S&W
FrankenAR-15
Type II Phaser

LedJedi

Post by LedJedi »

classic video man. love it.

I used the line "I'm the only one professional enough to handle this XYZ in this room." all the time. Someone in the room invariably yells BANG at some point and we both die laughing.

Mike1951
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Mike1951 »

He also notes that he is no longer "permitted or able to give educational motivational speeches and presentations."
Thank goodness!!

He was cocky and he was careless, resulting in a mishap that could have resulted in the death of a student.

He should be thankful he got out of it as well as he did and take what's coming to him.
Mike
AF5MS
TSRA Life Member
NRA Benefactor Member

ironsights

Post by ironsights »

I can not believe that he still wanted to demonstrate the other weapons he had. This is a big problem from east coast operatives, most Jersey and Yorkers have never fired weapons as children which is why the Glock shoots them on accident...???!!!...wth?...keep yer booger picker of the trigger and you'll not shoot yer toe off...or so the saying goes

barres

Post by barres »

Mike1951 wrote:
He also notes that he is no longer "permitted or able to give educational motivational speeches and presentations."
Thank goodness!!

He was cocky and he was careless, resulting in a mishap that could have resulted in the death of a student.

He should be thankful he got out of it as well as he did and take what's coming to him.
I heard he fairly recently sued the DEA for "releasing" this video and ruining his career. :roll: Excuse me, "Sir," (the only thing I can put in here that would comply with the 10-year-old daughter rule is Sir in quotation marks) you did that yourself when you literally shot yourself in the foot! :nono:
Remember, in a life-or-death situation, when seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

Barre

longhorn_92

Post by longhorn_92 »

ironsights wrote:I can not believe that he still wanted to demonstrate the other weapons he had. This is a big problem from east coast operatives, most Jersey and Yorkers have never fired weapons as children which is why the Glock shoots them on accident...???!!!...wth?...keep yer booger picker of the trigger and you'll not shoot yer toe off...or so the saying goes
He still wanted to demonstrate the other weapon...the crowd is extremely nervous....and he tells the crowd...."It's empty, it's empty"....lol. Yeah, just like the Glock was....
“If you try to shoot me, I will have to shoot you back, and I promise you I won’t miss!”

NRA Endowment Member
TSRA Member

bryang

Post by bryang »

Mike1951 wrote:
Thank goodness!!

:iagree: It was a miracle he did not kill one of the students.
"I am crucified with Christ: Nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me" -Gal 2:20

NRA-TSRA-Life Member
American Legion USN-GM
"Μολών λαβέ!"

Project One Million:Texas - Get Involved - Join The NRA & TSRA -TODAY!

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”