Chinese police officer ignores all four rules

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
seamusTX
Posts in topic: 1

Chinese police officer ignores all four rules

Post by seamusTX »

The police in the city of Nanchong, China, held a press conference to announce the success of their efforts to seize "illegal guns." An officer demonstrating a zip gun "accidentally" shot three reporters, one of whom required treatment at a hospital. The gun was loaded with stones, according to this story.

http://www.shanghaidaily.com/article/?i ... e=National

- Jim

Excaliber
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Chinese police officer ignores all four rules

Post by Excaliber »

An officer demonstrating a zip gun "accidentally" shot three reporters, one of whom required treatment at a hospital.
A stunning example of how one can make his exploits instantly famous in the news media worldwide.

If he'd shot anyone else, you'd never have heard about it, but when someone bags 3 reporters with one shot, even the Chinese police can't keep a lid on it.

Just goes to show that it's a serious error to underestimate total fools, because they're so ingenious.
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”