Mars's LEO contact

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Venus Pax
Posts in topic: 1

Mars's LEO contact

Post by Venus Pax »

Mars was pulled over for speeding by a sheriff's deputy in Calhoun County. He was driving 80 in a 70 on Hwy 185 heading toward Victoria.
I quickly reminded Mars that he was to give his CHL when he handed over his DL, and to keep his hands visible. The officer asked if he had his handgun, then it's location, but never asked Mars to surrender it.
He asked Mars about his driving record; he let him know that it was fine, other than the accident with the 18-wheeler in January.

The officer let him go with a written warning, which we really appreciate. It hasn't been quite a year since my accident last August, and Mars's accident was less than six months after mine. Insurance is high enough. We made the unanimous decision to slow it down for awhile. ;-)
"If a man breaks in your house, he ain't there for iced tea." Mom & Dad.

The NRA & TSRA are a bargain; they're much cheaper than the cold, dead hands experience.

longtooth

Re: Mars's LEO contact

Post by longtooth »

I am glad Mars got a warning. I guess I look rich. I have only had one warning & that was preCarry.
Tell him I said Hi & keep healing. :thumbs2:
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

Crossfire

Re: Mars's LEO contact

Post by Crossfire »

Venus, glad to hear that Mars is driving again. Things must be going well!

But tell him we all said to slow down. ;-)
Texas LTC Instructor, FFL, IdentoGO Fingerprinting Partner
http://www.Crossfire-Training.com

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”