Good LEO contact in Arlington

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
switch
Posts in topic: 1

Good LEO contact in Arlington

Post by switch »

Went to ex's house to pick up son for visitation - I guess he forgot to tell her I was coming. She called 911, told them I was an intruder and I was carrying 5 guns (I got a copy of the 911 call).

I called 911 and asked for a civil standby while I picked up my son for court ordered visitation.

We quickly had 3 cruisers in the yard. ;-)

Of course, I was disarmed. (I had to remind him of the NAA .22mag on my belt buckle - I thought I'd have to release it for him but he finally figured it out. :oops:

He did ask why I was carrying three guns. I told him because I could. That pretty much stopped the stupid questions.

He let me go back to my truck to get something, pen, insurance, I forget, and did not realize that was where I had the serious artillery. :shock:

Anyway, after 15 minutes while I visited w/one LEO, exy-poo harangued another and the third watched, they un-loaded and returned my guns.

All in all, it was a postive encounter, especially considering the circumstances. It could have gotten real ugly!

XD_Dan
Posts in topic: 1

Post by XD_Dan »

Your ex-wife sounds like a sweet gal. :roll:

I thought my ex was bad, but you win.

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”