Not a Good LEO Encounter

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

CompVest
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Not a Good LEO Encounter

Post by CompVest »

Having been on both sides of the fence, I know how hard it is to pursue anything against a LEO.
Women on the DRAW – drill, revise, attain, win
Coached Practice Sessions for Women

marksiwel
Banned
Posts in topic: 3

Post by marksiwel »

Tireshred wrote:
marksiwel wrote:
Tireshred wrote:It's all over and he did not get either weapon back. The DA wanted them, apparently they get some sort of recognition for taking "x number of weapons off the street". My friend is still leary to say where this happened, I'm sure he wants to get it all behind him, but he's free and clear and can now send off his CHL app. PM me and I'll send you the city name.
which city?
I'll only give it out by PM (I'm not sure how that's any different than just posting it, but I wanted those who live near there to know and it's the only way I could think of not to post the name).
Whoops, thought I was sending you a PM, heh, sleepy, can you send me the name?
In Capitalism, Man exploits Man. In Communism, it's just the reverse

Topic author
Tireshred
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Tireshred »

I know he's just glad to get this behind him, I know I would be. I guess it could happen anywhere, depending on the LEO.
"All of life's big problems include the words "Indictment" or "Inoperable", everything else is small stuff." Alton Brown

redoregon

Post by redoregon »

Please PM me the city. I live in San Antonio and like to ride my Harley out in the country; I need to know what city to never spend any money in and never visit for any reason.
NRA/TSRA member
7/11/09: training finished
8/4: app sent
8/12: check cashed
8/22: PIN received
8/24: Application Completed - license issued or certificate active
9/28/09: Plastic in hand

dihappy

Post by dihappy »

redoregon wrote:Please PM me the city. I live in San Antonio and like to ride my Harley out in the country; I need to know what city to never spend any money in and never visit for any reason.
+1

Just post the dang city.

sjfcontrol

Post by sjfcontrol »

dihappy wrote:
redoregon wrote:Please PM me the city. I live in San Antonio and like to ride my Harley out in the country; I need to know what city to never spend any money in and never visit for any reason.
+1

Just post the dang city.
Really! It's a city, not a state secret! :banghead:
Range Rule: "The front gate lock is not an acceptable target."
Never Forget. Image

Topic author
Tireshred

Post by Tireshred »

dihappy wrote:
+1

Just post the dang city.
I was asked not to and I'm not, but I wanted to give anyone who wants to know a chance. Do you know a better way?
"All of life's big problems include the words "Indictment" or "Inoperable", everything else is small stuff." Alton Brown

ErnieP
Posts in topic: 1

Post by ErnieP »

If case is dropped and guns kept, it may be time to contact/go before the county commission, local sporting groups, and if anyone locally knows a gun-friendly newspaper, maybe someone there, with the undisputed facts, and a copy of the statute. Maybe the prosecutor will not want this mis-interpretation a part of the next election campaign, and will do the right thing.

Keith B

Post by Keith B »

sjfcontrol wrote:
dihappy wrote:
+1

Just post the dang city.
Really! It's a city, not a state secret! :banghead:
OK folks, the OP stated he will not post publicly and you can PM him for it. His perogative, so drop it.
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

KD5NRH

Post by KD5NRH »

Tireshred wrote:I was asked not to and I'm not, but I wanted to give anyone who wants to know a chance. Do you know a better way?
Just post a picture of the city limits sign; it's their own fault if they put the name on that.

boomerang

Post by boomerang »

How about the zip code? "rlol"
"Ees gun! Ees not safe!"

sjfcontrol

Post by sjfcontrol »

GPS Coordinates? :smilelol5:
Range Rule: "The front gate lock is not an acceptable target."
Never Forget. Image

Keith B

Post by Keith B »

OK guys, joking or not, drop the requests and quit badgering the OP. :tiphat:
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

Topic author
Tireshred

Post by Tireshred »

Now look what you've done, you've incurred the wrath of the Moderator! :nono: :mrgreen:

All anyone has to do is PM me, so far I've responded to 10 folks, usually within an hour. If my friend says it's ok to post, I will, but only if he says so.

Topic author
Tireshred

Post by Tireshred »

Time to eat some crow here. It turns out this guy is a liar of the highest order, I found this out the hard way, I won't go into that, but suffice to say he can't be trusted at all. I found out the reason he was arrested was he had weed in his truck and the guns were found after they searched his vehicle. He's lucky they didn't keep his truck, but since it was a company truck, he would've lost his job earlier (he was fired last year for basically lying about everything). I'm really sorry I posted this on his word, I should know better.

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”