Scottsdale (AZ) officer - has shot six during 12 yr career

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

speedsix
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Scottsdale (AZ) officer - has shot six during 12 yr care

Post by speedsix »

...or was seen driving away from the call as others arrived...

Dan20703
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Dan20703 »

I'm not an LEO and never served as one but he has faced multiple situations with life threatening issues and is still alive. Of course I would want him as my partner. It betters my chances of going home alive.
There will always be prayer in schools as long as there are tests.

"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

johnson0317

Post by johnson0317 »

Being his partner means one more person for a bullet to find.

One person would say, "This guy is invincible!"

Another, "He's due".

RJ
CHL Received 5/16/11
Proud Member NRA
Proud Member Texas Concealed Handgun Association
Proud Member Second Amendment Foundation
Proud Member of The Truth Squad founded by Tom Gresham. "A lie left unchallenged becomes the truth"

PeteCamp

Post by PeteCamp »

My how quickly we forget men like Bill Jordan or Jim Cirillo and others who laid their lives on the line daily. Guess today such men would be branded as "rogue cops" or "out-of-control killers" and served up as fodder for desk bound pencil pushers to investigate and attempt to charge with criminal leanings. Sad times.

[rantoff]
Me? I'd walk through the depths with them knowing the devil is headed the opposite direction.

Dan20703

Post by Dan20703 »

PeteCamp wrote: I'd walk through the depths with them knowing the devil is headed the opposite direction.

:thumbs2:
There will always be prayer in schools as long as there are tests.

"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

JeepGuy79

Post by JeepGuy79 »

some people need shooting. some people need killing. Sounds like he was just in a lot of stuff in one of the busiest counties in the US for criminal activity. The jail there often releases people because they have so many offenders at one time. Hard to tell from the read but all shootings are investigated to a degree and if the department questioned a shoot or two they would have fired him, or moved him to a less volatile area/shift to avoid having legal trouble.

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

PeteCamp wrote:My how quickly we forget men like Bill Jordan or Jim Cirillo and others who laid their lives on the line daily. Guess today such men would be branded as "rogue cops" or "out-of-control killers" and served up as fodder for desk bound pencil pushers to investigate and attempt to charge with criminal leanings. Sad times.

[rantoff]
Me? I'd walk through the depths with them knowing the devil is headed the opposite direction.
I used to read a loy of stuff by and of Bill Jordan but don't recall seeing how many shootings he was involved in. If I came accross any information I guess my brain didn't deem it necessary to record, could be I don't remember since I'm old as dirt - almost. I know he was in the Border Patrol during some turbulent times, not much different than now regarding smuggling.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Deltaboy

Post by Deltaboy »

PeteCamp wrote:My how quickly we forget men like Bill Jordan or Jim Cirillo and others who laid their lives on the line daily. Guess today such men would be branded as "rogue cops" or "out-of-control killers" and served up as fodder for desk bound pencil pushers to investigate and attempt to charge with criminal leanings. Sad times.

[rantoff]
Yep people forget that criminal careers got end by LEO's back before the 1960's . I would like this guy on our City dept. His no bull approach should run most punks out of town. :txflag:
I 'm just an Ole Sinner saved by Grace and Smith & Wesson.

schufflerbot

Post by schufflerbot »

"I am the law."

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”