Funniest LEO contact I ever had just minutes ago

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Bob in Big D
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Funniest LEO contact I ever had just minutes ago

Post by Bob in Big D »

I wouldn't be calling the police. I would be lookin at Dinner.... :evil2:
Gun Control Means Using Two Hands!

Topic author
RPB
Banned
Posts in topic: 5

Post by RPB »

I'm kinda liking the guard geese idea, for the cost of a bit of fencing I can eat free eggs maybe ... or get a golden one perhaps. Plus it may keep the neighbor's dog off the lawn.

I like this sign
http://www.remmeer.com/dumping-dog-yard-sign-p-807.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
But I don't know if criminal dogs obey signs ... "rlol"
I'm no lawyer

"Never show your hole card" "Always have something in reserve"

apostate
Posts in topic: 1

Post by apostate »

Bob in Big D wrote:I wouldn't be calling the police. I would be lookin at Dinner.... :evil2:
[cue Copland's Hoe-Down]

Geese. It's what's for dinner.

Rex B

Post by Rex B »

Maybe someone was playing "Goose goose duck" and got a little loud "rlol"
-----------
“Sometimes there is no alternative to uncertainty except to await the arrival of more and better data.” C. Wunsch

hi-power

Post by hi-power »

That story reminds me of another one. The wife and I were carpooling to work one morning and about 1/2 mile from the house she spotted a chicken on the side of the road. We figured it wouldn't last too long hanging around the CVS parking lot so we called animal control. The head guy of animal control came out and started trying to catch it. I noticed that when a chicken starts running, every guy in the area joins in the fun. We chased that poor thing all over the place. I finally had to leave for work but mostly because I was laughing too hard to be of any help. I never found out if they caught it or not.

Topic author
RPB
Banned
Posts in topic: 5

Post by RPB »

hi-power wrote:That story reminds me of another one. The wife and I were carpooling to work one morning and about 1/2 mile from the house she spotted a chicken on the side of the road. We figured it wouldn't last too long hanging around the CVS parking lot so we called animal control. The head guy of animal control came out and started trying to catch it. I noticed that when a chicken starts running, every guy in the area joins in the fun. We chased that poor thing all over the place. I finally had to leave for work but mostly because I was laughing too hard to be of any help. I never found out if they caught it or not.
Catch a chicken? .... just go to the other side of the road and wait for it to cross ....
but... (wait for it ...)
why would a chicken cross the road? :evil2:
I'm no lawyer

"Never show your hole card" "Always have something in reserve"

Mel

Post by Mel »

RPB wrote:
hi-power wrote:That story reminds me of another one. The wife and I were carpooling to work one morning and about 1/2 mile from the house she spotted a chicken on the side of the road. We figured it wouldn't last too long hanging around the CVS parking lot so we called animal control. The head guy of animal control came out and started trying to catch it. I noticed that when a chicken starts running, every guy in the area joins in the fun. We chased that poor thing all over the place. I finally had to leave for work but mostly because I was laughing too hard to be of any help. I never found out if they caught it or not.
Catch a chicken? .... just go to the other side of the road and wait for it to cross ....
but... (wait for it ...)
why would a chicken cross the road? :evil2:
To prove to the armadillo that it could be done!
Mel
Airworthiness Inspector specializing in Experimental and Light-Sport Aircraft since the last Century.

Dave2

Post by Dave2 »

puma guy wrote:Just think how this might have turned out had someone reported a murder of crows! :biggrinjester:
I am not a lawyer, nor have I played one on TV, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, nor should anything I say be taken as legal advice. If it is important that any information be accurate, do not use me as the only source.

hi-power

Post by hi-power »

Dave2 wrote:
puma guy wrote:Just think how this might have turned out had someone reported a murder of crows! :biggrinjester:
WINNER! "rlol" "rlol"

RPBrown

Post by RPBrown »

We have a small lake (actually large pond but called a lake) in our neighborhood and there are ducks walking and flying around quite often. Last year there were a couple of geese mingled in with the ducks. My daughter comes home (keep in mind that she is 40 years old) and gets out of her car and the geese started chasing her all over the neighborhood. I was laughing so hard I couldn't even get a video of it on my phone.
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

LikesShinyThings

Post by LikesShinyThings »

Bob in Big D wrote:I wouldn't be calling the police. I would be lookin at Dinner.... :evil2:
I didn't think they were in season right now.
TSRA Life Member, NRA Benefactor Member, TX CHL

speedsix
Posts in topic: 3

Post by speedsix »

...volunteers are accepted year-round...we're talkin' FOOD, here...

Katygunnut

Post by Katygunnut »

2farnorth wrote:My FIL had a gander that I was afraid of. You had to run from the car to the house door and hope it opened quickly. The gander would grab what ever part of you he could get a hold of and twist. Made for some nasty marks on your skin. Made dating his (FIL) daughter hazardous.
As the father of two soon to be teenage girls, this intrigues me alot. Anyone know where I can find a gaggle of particularly nasty ganders?

WildBill
Posts in topic: 3

Post by WildBill »

Katygunnut wrote:
2farnorth wrote:My FIL had a gander that I was afraid of. You had to run from the car to the house door and hope it opened quickly. The gander would grab what ever part of you he could get a hold of and twist. Made for some nasty marks on your skin. Made dating his (FIL) daughter hazardous.
As the father of two soon to be teenage girls, this intrigues me alot. Anyone know where I can find a gaggle of particularly nasty ganders?
Gander Mountain? :smilelol5:
NRA Endowment Member

tacticool

Post by tacticool »

WildBill wrote:
Katygunnut wrote:As the father of two soon to be teenage girls, this intrigues me alot. Anyone know where I can find a gaggle of particularly nasty ganders?
Gander Mountain? :smilelol5:
You can buy goslings and other baby birds online if there's no farms or farm supply stores nearby who sell hatchlings.
When in doubt
Vote them out!

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”