Almost LEO Contact

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
danpaw
Posts in topic: 1

Almost LEO Contact

Post by danpaw »

We almost had an LEO contact a few minutes ago at the S- curve on 517 just east of Alvin, I guess you could call a head-on a "contact". I know it was a county cop, not for sure if it was Brazoria or Galveston. I think Brazoria. His car was about half way across the double line when he looked up just in time to jerk it back just before the one ton flat bed pulling a track hoe on a trailer was about to splatter him. We were behind the truck and trailer so I'm pretty sure we would have been involved, and with our 3 year old granddaughter in the back seat. I was not driving and I was on the phone but I wish I had her turn around and get the number so I could make a phone call.

C-dub
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Almost LEO Contact

Post by C-dub »

Whoa! That would not have been good. :shock:
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”