Houston PD Helps Disabled Motorist

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
WildBill
Posts in topic: 1

Houston PD Helps Disabled Motorist

Post by WildBill »

A Houston PD officer stopped to help a stranded motorist. After the officer called for a tow truck he noticed that the driver had disappeared. He later discovered $1.7 million dollars worth of methamphetamine and heroin hidden under the back seat.

With that kind of cargo, it seems like the guy could have afforded a more reliable car. :mrgreen:

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Officer- ... 24315.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA Endowment Member

C-dub
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Houston PD Helps Disabled Motorist

Post by C-dub »

Might be the easiest and biggest drug bust that guy will ever have.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

gigag04

Post by gigag04 »

C-dub wrote:Might be the easiest and biggest drug bust that guy will ever have.
With no arrest...
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas Edison

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

gigag04 wrote:
With no arrest...
Okay, so I forgot a minor detail. I amend my previous from "bust" to "find." :tiphat:
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

C-dub wrote:
gigag04 wrote:
With no arrest...
Okay, so I forgot a minor detail. I amend my previous from "bust" to "find." :tiphat:
I think you had it right. As a bust it was a "bust". :biggrinjester:
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Ameer

Post by Ameer »

Look on the bright side. They can seize the car.

:biggrinjester:
I believe the basic political division in this country is not between liberals and conservatives but between those who believe that they should have a say in the personal lives of strangers and those who do not.

alvins

Post by alvins »

i dont believe hpd would stop to help anyone broken down. im sure their was another reason he decided to stop.

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

alvins wrote:i dont believe hpd would stop to help anyone broken down. im sure their was another reason he decided to stop.
Well, obviously there was the potential for a fine for abandoning the vehicle and not getting it removed within some amount of time. :biggrinjester:

speedsix

Post by speedsix »

...I'd bet that driver left a DNA sample in the front seat when that cop pulled in behind him and hit the lights!!!

talltex

Post by talltex »

speedsix wrote:...I'd bet that driver left a DNA sample in the front seat when that cop pulled in behind him and hit the lights!!!

ding ding ding....we have a winner!

"rlol"
"I looked out under the sun and saw that the race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong" Ecclesiastes 9:11

"The race may not always go to the swift or the battle to the strong, but that's the way the smart money bets" Damon Runyon

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”