Got in a wreck

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
ajwakeboarder
Posts in topic: 1

Got in a wreck

Post by ajwakeboarder »

I just read another LEO contact and realized I forgot to post mine. A week before Christmas I was coming home from work and I got in a wreck. It was my fault, I never saw the other car. Luckily, It was low speed and no one got hurt, but It looked pretty bad. I was in my Trans Am and hit a SUV and somehow managed to spin it around. Someone called Keller PD before we did. The officer that came out was very polite and didn't even bat an eye when i handed him my CHL with my license. We were standing on the side of the road waiting for the lady I hit to unload her car (It had to be towed). The officer looked at me and said "So where did you get your other license". For a second I had no idea what he was talking about. He asked again and kinda winked and I almost laughed. I told him from DFW Gun in Dallas. He was very professional and very nice. If I come across his name I'll post it up here. Best LEO contact i've ever had. Especially under the circumstances.
SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

jmra

Re: Got in a wreck

Post by jmra »

Thanks for sharing. Need more reports like this one.
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

RowdyR

Post by RowdyR »

Where was the wreck? Car or motorcycle cop?

Dave2

Post by Dave2 »

ajwakeboarder wrote:Best LEO contact i've ever had.
I'm glad everyone was ok.
I've never actually had a bad LEO contact, and I've had a lot due to my near-habitual forgetfulness involving vehicle inspection and registration stickers (speaking of which...)
I am not a lawyer, nor have I played one on TV, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, nor should anything I say be taken as legal advice. If it is important that any information be accurate, do not use me as the only source.

MadMonkey

Post by MadMonkey »

Dave2 wrote:I've had a lot due to my near-habitual forgetfulness involving vehicle inspection and registration stickers
You and me both. I had two cars and being pulled over was easier than writing myself a note "rlol"
“Beware the fury of a patient man.” - John Dryden

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”