For the Aggies....

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Tass
Posts in topic: 1

For the Aggies....

Post by Tass »

Last night as I was headed to obedience class with my new pup, I was spotlighted by a LEO 2 lanes over. He had pulled into traffic behind me a couple of blocks back, but wasn't speeding, etc. so didn't give him any thought as I was waiting in the left turn lane. He ended up in the right turn lane, with one lane between us. As I was waiting at the red, a sudden and very bright light hit me from over the car in the middle lane. I realized it was the LEO, but couldn't figure out what the deal was :headscratch ...as his lane moved forward, his window went down and I received a big thumbs up "Gig 'Em".

Took me a minute, but finally remembered my new window decal on the back..."Honk if i'm an Aggie" (put on upside down, of course).

Tass
Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 1992
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh crap, she's up"

JALLEN

Re: For the Aggies....

Post by JALLEN »

I used to get a great response from my bumper sticker, "When God Made Aggies, He was just jokin...."

I do have to hand to the Aggies, though. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed an OU game that much! :mrgreen:

\m/
JALLEN
UT Class of 1968
Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

TexAg12

Re: For the Aggies....

Post by TexAg12 »

That's awesome. I have people stopping me all the time when they see my ring or sticker on my car. Gotta love the Aggie network.

Mike
Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2012
a.k.a. Moose

"I carry 'cause a cop is hard to conceal."

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”