First Contact

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

jimlongley
Posts in topic: 3

Re: First Contact

Post by jimlongley »

Keith B wrote:
C-dub wrote:Terribly sorry about your friends. I wonder if it would have been a better punishment after convicting this guy to have released him to his family to care for, rather than paying a bunch of government employees to do that. Make him ineligible for any government assistance and let him be a burden on his family.
The problem is I don't think his family would have taken him. He was divorced and not really anyone to care for him. He would have either been free or ended up on state aid anyway. This way he is not only confined to his wheelchair he is confined to a cell. He killed a family of 5 and should have done 15 years for each count instead of one concurrent sentence. That's my view, however, I am extremely biased on this one. :mad5
IMO, he should have been turned over to the family of his victims to care for, with, say, welfare checks on him every fifteen years or so.

"WHO?" "Nah, he ran away in his wheelchair about a week after he moved in and we haven't seen hide nor hair of him since."
Real gun control, carrying 24/7/365

jimlongley
Posts in topic: 3

Post by jimlongley »

RX8er wrote:
Keith B wrote: they are 'Hey, hold my beer and watch this!' :mrgreen:
:biggrinjester: :cheers2:

I remember reading an NTSB report that had the same thing on the cockpit voice recorder.

Here is another very interesting official NTSB report:
http://www.ntsb.gov/aviationquery/brief ... 8632&key=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In 17 years as a volunteer fireman, rescue squad member and EMT, I was "privileged" to hear the cockpit recordings of several air crashes, and they were usually obscene.
Real gun control, carrying 24/7/365

RX8er
Posts in topic: 8

Post by RX8er »

jimlongley wrote:
RX8er wrote:
Keith B wrote: they are 'Hey, hold my beer and watch this!' :mrgreen:
:biggrinjester: :cheers2:

I remember reading an NTSB report that had the same thing on the cockpit voice recorder.

Here is another very interesting official NTSB report:
http://www.ntsb.gov/aviationquery/brief ... 8632&key=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In 17 years as a volunteer fireman, rescue squad member and EMT, I was "privileged" to hear the cockpit recordings of several air crashes, and they were usually obscene.
Since we were moving off topic, I posted a follow up at viewtopic.php?f=83&t=64025" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Final Shot offers Firearms / FFL Transfers / CHL Instruction. Please like our Facebook Page.
If guns kill people, do pens misspell words?
I like options: Sig Sauer | DPMS | Springfield Armory | Glock | Beretta

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”