Yeah, I fibbed a little bit...Bad Steve!!!, Baaaad Steve!!!

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
stevie_d_64
Posts in topic: 2

Yeah, I fibbed a little bit...Bad Steve!!!, Baaaad Steve!!!

Post by stevie_d_64 »

We took a trip up to our escape pod (property), location is top secret...

We were topping off the gas tank in town when a "revenue collector" pulled in beside us 5 miles from our destination...I knew the guy, and he was just touching base...I hadn't run into him in over a year...

The revenue collector did his customary (in plain sight look) as he approached...(What a goofball ;-) Must be genetic... :smilelol5: )

He asked me what I had in the "big bad black pelican case" in the back of the truckbed...Along with a couple of .50 cal ammo boxes beside it...

I told him I am a Bassoonist now... :thumbs2:

He kinda snorted a bit and looked at me like "Yeah, right"...I think he was a little jealous...Hehehe, he knows me too well...

All in all, no harm no foul, told me he hopes I get a chance to kill some of those dirn feral pigs running around the county...hehehe

Some may give me grief about fibbing, but hey, if I had to open it up and let them see (very unlikely), I'd probably say, "Now how the heck did I grab the wrong case!!!" :oops:

Good thing my Dad's girlfriend is the JP in that county...I know for a fact, out of spite, she'd throw me in the pokey in a heartbeat, and then take the wife to lunch and leave me in the tank... :mad5 "rlol"

Just thought I would relate a funny from last weekend...
"Perseverance and Preparedness triumph over Procrastination and Paranoia every time.” -- Steve
NRA - Life Member
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Μολών λαβέ!

gigag04
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Yeah, I fibbed a little bit...Bad Steve!!!, Baaaad Steve

Post by gigag04 »

Thinly veiled brag. :lol:

I've still been meaning meaning to take you up on the offer to pull the trigger on that thing.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas Edison

Keith B
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Keith B »

gigag04 wrote:Thinly veiled brag. :lol:

I've still been meaning meaning to take you up on the offer to pull the trigger on that thing.
If he lets you play it, make sure he changes the reed first. :lol:
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

Topic author
stevie_d_64
Posts in topic: 2

Post by stevie_d_64 »

Yeah, don't want any germs or nothin'... "rlol"

You know, after getting this thing dialed in, it is really hard to not want others to enjoy it, no matter how expensive it is to shoot it...

I have some money set aside and a recipe to start reloading the cases I have shot since I got it, and even that is taking some time to get setup...Once that is going I believe I can get the cost per round down to about $2.75, hopefully no more than $3 bucks a pop...

It is actually one of my favorites to shoot...

Had a friend who got me into suppressors, trying to coax me into getting a "can" for it the other day...Geesh, some people must think I 'm made outta money or something... :smilelol5:

But enough of my gloating... :thumbs2:
"Perseverance and Preparedness triumph over Procrastination and Paranoia every time.” -- Steve
NRA - Life Member
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Μολών λαβέ!

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”