OR cop OWNS open carry advocate

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

pcgizzmo
Posts in topic: 1

Re: OR cop OWNS open carry advocate

Post by pcgizzmo »

These guys in these videos give firearms owners a bad name. Kudos to the the officers. I really don't know how they kept their cool. I probably would have been fired for conduct unbecoming of an officer. Like coming unglued and sticking my shoe up their rears. :mad5

jmra
Posts in topic: 3

Post by jmra »

pcgizzmo wrote:These guys in these videos give firearms owners a bad name. Kudos to the the officers. I really don't know how they kept their cool. I probably would have been fired for conduct unbecoming of an officer. Like coming unglued and sticking my shoe up their rears. :mad5
:iagree:
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

TexasGal

Post by TexasGal »

Those guys were such immature num nuts. I feel sorry for the officers having to deal with their nonsense. :roll:
The Only Bodyguard I Can Afford is Me
Texas LTC Instructor Cert
NRA Life Member

CHLLady

Post by CHLLady »

Great job officer! :thumbs2:
If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you carry a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?

LAYGO

Post by LAYGO »

I particularly like how he didn't seem to understand the officer was in his right to allow him to hold the automatic weapon, in that it didn't mean possession. HEH, I wanted to see him highlight the fire selector.

I didn't think they carried select fire rifles, always thought they were semi's.
S&W M&P 40 Mid (EDC) - S&W Shields (his/hers) - S&W M&P .45C - S&W 4513TSW .45 (1st Gen, retired to nightstand)
CMMG AR15 w/ACOG
Anderson AR15 pistol w/Aimpoint H1

08/04/2013 CHL class taken - plastic rec'd 08/26! Renewed 2018

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

Attention seeking low brows - they're everywhere.

handog

Post by handog »

The question is, why did the three dorks feel compelled to test what liberties and freedom they have left?? Fortunately,the Cop was cool as a cucumber and didn't take the bait. :coolgleamA: kudos! Here's the problem. The media, along with the DHS promote vigilantism with their "see something say something" campaign which was likely taken from the Nazi Gestapo hand book. There is even a phone app to make spying on each other more convenient. What happened to the land of the free and home of the brave?

Mach1

Post by Mach1 »

I think our rights must be carefully guarded and any attempt to reduce those rights must be fought. However, as members of society we also have obligations to those around us. Walking around with an AR on your back, even when legal, is certainly going to cause concern.

The activists, in this case, were wrong to do as they did.

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”