First LEO contact results money exchange.

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
TREKFAN
Posts in topic: 2

First LEO contact results money exchange.

Post by TREKFAN »

So there I was walking into walmart to see if they had any ammo. I get there and there is a nice, well informed worker informing some other folk about whats in stock or rather, what is not in stock. So I ask the man, "got any .223?' He replies "sorry all out". So then there is just two S.A.P.D. officers, a man, his father, the store clerk and myself. We all start talking and what not and I make mention if wanting a box of .380 hollow point for P.D. the officer then leans over to me and says "if your looking for .380 I got some in my truck". Long story short. Never thought my first leo encounter (if this qualifies) would result in a great bargain of below retail cost for some .380 winchester, Lawman, and horniday at his truck in the parking lot. Just gave me a chuckle. He even informed me on some ammo knowledge and handgun knowledge really going against the stereotype S.A.P.D. has. Heck and to make things even better! He informed me that walmart was hiding some cases of .233 in the back, the 500 round tulammo can, and was going to bring out two boxes for him and his fellow officer. Because of that I was able to walk up behind them and ask for a case. GOOD ENCOUNTER I tell ya! Wish I could remember their names, they were unique names.
Application, Fingerprints & CHL class done by 1-12-13
All documents mailed USPS 1-16-13
All Documents Received, background check under review 2-1-13
Background check complete 2/15

C-dub
Posts in topic: 1

Re: First LEO contact results money exchange.

Post by C-dub »

Cool. Is this the Tulammo that is steel cased?
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Topic author
TREKFAN
Posts in topic: 2

Post by TREKFAN »

I think so. Over at the walmart across from rolling oaks mall
Application, Fingerprints & CHL class done by 1-12-13
All documents mailed USPS 1-16-13
All Documents Received, background check under review 2-1-13
Background check complete 2/15

tornado

Post by tornado »

Glad it wasn't some kind of sting -- but that would have probably been for 9mm more than .380. ;-)

Great encounter!

lightbulb1988

Post by lightbulb1988 »

The right place at the right time. Good timing! :mrgreen:

CigarStix

Post by CigarStix »

Most Excellent!

:hurry:
Always Carry, Never Tell
NRA Member
Certified NRA Instructor
Licensed CHL Instructor

:txflag:

FL450

Post by FL450 »

I bought two boxes of 223 Tulammo at Walmart today for my first 223 ammo purchace. My build is is two months away from being complete but I thought I would stard collecting ammo now and a littlw steel cased will do until I can find brass at reasonable prices.
I love the sound smell of jet fuel in the morning.
Fat thumbs + IPhone = errors, please forgive.

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”