What's with getting out of the car?

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Target1911
Posts in topic: 1

Re: What's with getting out of the car?

Post by Target1911 »

Most troopers will ask you to step out. They have everytime they have pulled me over ...except one.

Also they will pull you over at 6 over rather than 10 or 11 like most city cops. I have never had a speeding ticket by a state trooper
DAD, You are missed
6-5-54 ~ 4-16-10
rwhedgeart.com
III% United Patriots of Texas

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 2

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

I have had them ask me to sit in their vehicle with them while they run the check and write up my ticket.

texanjoker

Post by texanjoker »

03Lightningrocks wrote:I have had them ask me to sit in their vehicle with them while they run the check and write up my ticket.
I sure hope they are patting you down before they seat you in their car otherwise that is a big NO NO :smilelol5:

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 2

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

texanjoker wrote:
03Lightningrocks wrote:I have had them ask me to sit in their vehicle with them while they run the check and write up my ticket.
I sure hope they are patting you down before they seat you in their car otherwise that is a big NO NO :smilelol5:
No... they didn't. It has been a few years since I have had this happen but I kid you not, it has happened more than once. One common factor was that each and every time that has happened in my life it was a State Trooper. What you say has a huge ring of common sense to it. Maybe I am so darned friendly in person I tend to disarm folks a bit. I dunno. :???:

Deltaboy
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Deltaboy »

Last time I go stopped going back home I got a warning but I was asked to get out and come to the back. He was a real young one and wanted to know what I was carrying. He laughed and said your revolver is twice as old as me. :thumbs2:
I 'm just an Ole Sinner saved by Grace and Smith & Wesson.

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”