Humble PD

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Lonest4r
Posts in topic: 1

Humble PD

Post by Lonest4r »

My phone was stolen on Saturday and I had to file a report with Humble PD. They actually arrived within 12 minutes, which surprised me for the nature of the call. The officer asked me for ID and I gave him my DL and told him "I need to give you this as well" as I started handing him my CHL. He said that he didn't need it and asked me if I was carrying. I said yes and he asked me where, so I told him "on my right hip." The rest of the report went on as usual no different than if I had never even brought it up. I'm thankful that he was such a professional officer and that he got my situation sorted as quickly as possible. I :tiphat: to you sir.
LONEST4R
7/24/10 Class- 8/28/10 Plastic!
Glock 26 in Horsehide Supertuck

OldCurlyWolf

Re: Humble PD

Post by OldCurlyWolf »

Nice to see a report like that on a LEO.
:txflag:
I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.

gigag04

Post by gigag04 »

Chief's secretary is a friend of the fam. You should email the chief - it's good to get compliments at the top.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas Edison

Distinguished Rick

Post by Distinguished Rick »

gigag04 wrote:Chief's secretary is a friend of the fam. You should email the chief - it's good to get compliments at the top.
Excellent suggestion.
CHL holder since 1996.
USMC Shooting Team 1985 - 1988
Distinguished Pistol Shot Badge - 1986
"People sleep peacefully at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”