Michael Berry wanted cops to call in...

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

demigodtorpedo
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Michael Berry wanted cops to call in...

Post by demigodtorpedo »

it's true. i heard with my own two ears. very disappointing seeing i can remember when he got mugged going FROM a bar TO his car. that's when he got his chl. now, he'd put us in that same position. shame on him. :nono:

Scott in Houston
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Scott in Houston »

I was going to start a thread on this but just found this in a search and thought I'd post here.

I was at the RCC last night. I noticed that its liquor license is a "gun sign = blue" license.

Then, walking in, there's 51% signs everywhere.
I disarmed just in case. I went in and the place certainly seems like 51%, but if you look it up on the TABC site, it's not.

What's the deal? Are they posting the wrong sign to avoid the controversy of a 30.06 sign? If so, then we are free to carry as the red sign has no effect on us. Only the license itself.
Or maybe I just saw the wrong license online?

Anyone have any insight?

Scott in Houston
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Scott in Houston »

Found this on 3006.com

http://www.texas3006.com/additionalcomm ... tryid=1617" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So according to our very own Keith, it's likely that my theory is correct.
I'd sure be nervous to carry there though. If caught... May be the wrap, but not the ride...

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”