Pulled over by Leo's wife...

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

JALLEN
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Pulled over by Leo's wife...

Post by JALLEN »

texanjoker wrote:
JALLEN wrote:There was a man in Southern California I dealt with in real estate whose wife got sideways with another woman at school, PTA or something like that. This woman happened to be married to a LEO, and they proceeded to make life miserable for this family, constant harassment, restraining orders, surveillance, even this man getting booked into jail on a number of occasions for conduct that nobody would raise an eyebrow over. I haven't heard from him in a long time, and I believe they may have moved out of the area. It was California, of course.

I've seen time and time again all walks of life filing bogus civil restraining orders, many against neighbors. I love the ones saying they can't be within 2 feet of each other or "look" at each other wrong "rlol" , then their attorney would call asking why we didn't make the arrest... well they were 2 feet 2 inches from the person :thumbs2:
This one, at least according to his account related to me in rather gruesome detail, was that the woman WAS using her husband's position to make life as miserable as possible on this family, well beyond what an ordinary neighborhood dispute might involve.
Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

texanjoker

Post by texanjoker »

I solved the problem......................... the all empowering LEO's wife AND CHL badge in one:

Topic author
chane
Posts in topic: 5

Post by chane »

texanjoker wrote:I solved the problem......................... the all empowering LEO's wife AND CHL badge in one:

[ Image ]

"rlol" "rlol" "rlol"

I need to print that out and place it in her wipers next time I see that SUV at the school. You guys are too funny!

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

That is actually a nice looking badge. What does it take to earn a gold one?
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

MechAg94

Post by MechAg94 »

Sounds to me like if she tries to enter the cell phone pictures/video into evidence, you have her for toying with her cell phone in a school zone which is not safe.

MechAg94

Post by MechAg94 »

JALLEN wrote:There was a man in Southern California I dealt with in real estate whose wife got sideways with another woman at school, PTA or something like that. This woman happened to be married to a LEO, and they proceeded to make life miserable for this family, constant harassment, restraining orders, surveillance, even this man getting booked into jail on a number of occasions for conduct that nobody would raise an eyebrow over. I haven't heard from him in a long time, and I believe they may have moved out of the area. It was California, of course.
That sounds like a situation where you need to get personal and vehicle cameras and start documenting each incident. Either grounds for a nice lawsuit or at least official harrassment.

Oldgringo
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Oldgringo »

chane wrote:
texanjoker wrote:I solved the problem......................... the all empowering LEO's wife AND CHL badge in one:

[ Image ]

"rlol" "rlol" "rlol"

I need to print that out and place it in her wipers next time I see that SUV at the school. You guys are too funny!
You see this woman at school functions, eh? Why not sic your wife on her? :woohoo

C-dub
Posts in topic: 3

Post by C-dub »

mojo84 wrote:That is actually a nice looking badge. What does it take to earn a gold one?
If her husband is a Detective?
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

texanjoker

Post by texanjoker »

C-dub wrote:
mojo84 wrote:That is actually a nice looking badge. What does it take to earn a gold one?
If her husband is a Detective?

Probably a security guard at the mall :smilelol5:

texanjoker

Post by texanjoker »

just for you :mrgreen:

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

texanjoker wrote:

[ Image ]

Now you're talkin'. I need one of those so I can feel impotent. :lol: :tiphat:
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

RogueUSMC
Posts in topic: 1

Post by RogueUSMC »

mojo84 wrote:
texanjoker wrote:

[ Image ]

Now you're talkin'. I need one of those so I can feel impotent. :lol: :tiphat:
I see what you did there...
A man will fight harder for his interests than for his rights.
- Napoleon Bonaparte
PFC Paul E. Ison USMC 1916-2001

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

;-)

Dave2

Post by Dave2 »

srothstein wrote:Some other offenses about schools are also class B (like passing a school bus).
Wait, what?!? When did that become illegal? I live really close to a school and at the right time of day, if I can't pass them, they'd be blocking the main road to and from my house for 30 minutes.
Sorry for the thread drift, but if I'm understanding you correctly, and you're correct about what the law says, then I need to start taking an inconvenient route to/from work on some days!
I am not a lawyer, nor have I played one on TV, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, nor should anything I say be taken as legal advice. If it is important that any information be accurate, do not use me as the only source.

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”