Cops at it again. Now they are busting...

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
mojo84
Posts in topic: 1

Cops at it again. Now they are busting...

Post by mojo84 »

moves in New Orleans for Mardi Gras.

Isn't this abuse of power, dereliction of duty, unnecessary use of force or something?

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:rolll

:leaving
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

texanjoker

Re: Cops at it again. Now they are busting...

Post by texanjoker »

Much better then the videos I recall coming out of NO after Katrina (looting, confiscation, ect)

talltex

Post by talltex »

Love it! If you're gonna' be a cop working crowds in NOLA at Mardis Gras, you need have a good sense of humor and and a "laissez les bon temps rouler" attitude for sure!
"I looked out under the sun and saw that the race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong" Ecclesiastes 9:11

"The race may not always go to the swift or the battle to the strong, but that's the way the smart money bets" Damon Runyon

Texsquatch

Post by Texsquatch »

That's a whole different world down there. I actually think this type if interaction carries a lot of weight with the locals. This video is very tame compared to the things I've seen on Bourbon Street. Some things just can never be deleted from your mental hard drive...

jmra

Post by jmra »

mojo84 wrote:moves in New Orleans for Mardi Gras.

Isn't this abuse of power, dereliction of duty, unnecessary use of force or something?

[youtube][/youtube]

:rolll

:leaving
Grew up in NOLA. NOPD can be your best friend or worst nightmare. Thankfully I managed to stay on their friendly side. I knew others who weren't so fortunate.
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”